— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- The healing from this minion now scales with 15% of its master's healing power.
- The radius of effect increased from 240 to 1000 in order to match the radius of other spirit skills.
- Decreased the base heal value by about 35%.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Reduced recharge to 120 seconds.
| May 20, 2014
- Updated the interval skill fact from 3 to 1.
| April 15, 2014
- Reduced the healing per second while summoned from 480 to 320.
| November 26, 2013
- Added radius and time-interval skill facts.
- Decreased the hit-point value of the underwater version of this spirit to be consistent with the land version.
- Summoning the spirit will now put its activated skill on a 1-second cooldown; this will fix an issue that caused the skill to begin recharging without firing when activated immediately.
| September 03, 2013
- Storm Spirit, Frost Spirit, Sun Spirit, Stone Spirit, and Spirit of Nature will now begin their recharge when the spirit dies instead of when the spirit is summoned.
- Recharge has been reduced from 240 seconds to 180 seconds.
| June 25, 2013
- Spirit of Nature has had its underwater aftercast reduced by 1.1 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Spirit of Nature has been added to the game.