From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Godslost Swamp
Click to enlarge.
Swamplost Haven is a Lionguard haven in the southern edge of the Godslost Swamp.
- Lionguard: Don't you ever get tired of following soldiers around, blessing them?
- Priestess of Balthazar: Don't you ever get tired of helping people? No? Well, neither do I.
- Lionguard (Asura): So, bookah, how is that whole "praying to a bunch of invisible beings" working out for you?
- Lionguard (Human): I wouldn't mock others for odd beliefs. Your kind believes the world is a machine.
- Lionguard (Asura): It it, yes. It's a terrific structure to be studied and understood.
- Lionguard (Human): How can you study something as big as the world when your own golem ran off?
- Lionguard (Asura): It didn't run off. It just had an unscheduled momentum overload.
- Lionguard (Human): And you think it'll return one day?
- Lionguard (Asura): Yes. It's only been two weeks.
- Lionguard (Human): Now that, my friend, is an act of faith.
- Lionguard: Whoever decided to station me at this swamp must really hate me. It's so humid, I can feel my armor rusting.
- Lionguard: Maybe you'd start getting better assignments if you stopped complaining.
- Lionguard: Have you seen the bugs around here?
- Lionguard: Neat, aren't they?
- Lionguard: If by "neat," you mean "heart-stoppingly huge."