From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Harpoon gun
- Game link
Shoot an ink shot that blinds foes in a line. Detonate the shot and shadowstep to it.
- Damage: 275 (0.75)?
- Blindness (3s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Deadly Aim — Your pistol and harpoon gun attacks now pierce, but have reduced strike damage.
- Shadow Savior — After completing a shadowstep, you are healed. Nearby allies are also healed for a larger amount. Only affects thief shadowsteps.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Hard to Catch — Gain endurance when you shadowstep.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Traversing Dusk — Heal allies in the area around you when you shadowstep. Gain shadow force for each ally in the radius. Wells grant alacrity on their initial impact.
- Shadestep — Siphon now grants you barrier when targeting enemies, and it revives allies when targeting them. Shadowstepping breaks your barrier and grants it to nearby allies, proportional to the number of allies affected.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|December 10, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: