From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Lead the Wind — Your longbow and harpoon-gun skills pierce and recharge faster. Striking foes beyond the range threshold grants boons.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- The description omits to state that Ink Blast creates a field which pulses blindness each second for about 6 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: