From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage: 458 (1.25)?
- Bleeding at less than 300 distance (5s): 110 Damage
- Bleeding at 300-600 distance (5s): 220 Damage2
- Bleeding at 600-900 distance (5s): 330 Damage3
- Bleeding at greater than 900 (5s): 440 Damage4
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Range: 1,500
— In-game description [?]
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Lead the Wind — Your longbow and harpoon-gun skills pierce and recharge faster. Striking foes beyond the range threshold grants boons.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 11, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: