From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Update - July 11, 2018
- Fixed an issue in the Xera encounter that could result in the wrong players being teleported to the islands.
- Fixed a bug in which shadowstep pathfinding could sometimes incorrectly fail.
- Ray of Judgment: Fixed a bug that could cancel this skill when other skills were queued up while the players were under the effect of quickness.
- Flesh Golem: Fixed a bug that prevented this minion from being resummoned when players dismounted into water.
- Minions: Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented minions from being resummoned.
- Dhuumfire: The scourge's internal cooldown for this skill has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second in PvE only.
- Flame Trap: Fixed a bug that could cause this trap to hit more times than intended.
- Flurry: Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from receiving the correct bleeding duration adjustment from 2 seconds to 4 seconds. Fixed a bug that prevented the adrenaline level 2, adrenaline level 3, and spellbreaker's versions of this skill from having the appropriate damage increase listed in a previous update.
- Final Thrust: Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from receiving the duration increase when traited with Blademaster.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 90,556