From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Frostgorge Sound
- Bitterfrost Frontier (80)
- Chapter 2: Everyone Makes Mistakes
- Lost an Heirloom path
- Chapter 3: Death from Below
- Clear the streams of corruption so the quaggans can enjoy bathing (80)
- Defeat the Claw of Jormag (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the kodan brazier from Jormag's minions (80)
- Destroy the dragon crystal near the Pact siege wall (80) [Group Event]
- Help Depthless Sea defeat the icebrood kodan (80)
- Help the quaggans retake Moshpoipoi from the icebrood (79)
Bitterfrost Frontier variant
- Leap - The kodan leaps at its target, dealing damage on impact. This skill is a leap finisher.
- Cyclone - The kodan spins in the target direction, repeatedly damaging foes in its path. This skill is a whirl finisher.
- Flurry - The kodan swings its greatsword in front of him nine times, dealing damage on each hit. The final strike deals increased damage.
- Summon Corrupted Storm - The kodan raises its greatsword and begins channeling, summoning a Veteran Corrupted Storm when it reaches full health.
- Stolen skills
|Corrupted Lodestone||Crafting material||Exotic||1|
|Large Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Large Fang||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Ancient Bone||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Valuable Metal Scrap||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1|