From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Frostgorge Sound
- Bitterfrost Frontier (80)
- Bjora Marches (80)
- Drizzlewood Coast
- Chapter 2: Everyone Makes Mistakes
- Lost an Heirloom path
- Chapter 3: Death from Below
- Help Bladed Softness maintain Deep and Troubled Waters (78)
- Help Pact Crusader D'Stolt fight the Sons of Svanir (72)
- Help Shifting Waves protect the kodan at Path of Starry Skies (80)
- Help the quaggan farmers harvest food (80)
- Help Worthy Burden defeat icebrood in Drakkar Spurs (79)
- Clear the streams of corruption so the quaggans can enjoy bathing (80)
- Defeat the Claw of Jormag (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Raven shrines to keep energy flowing to Havroun Weibe (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the kodan brazier from Jormag's minions (80)
- Defend the kodan priestess (80)
- Destroy all the icebrood around the hot springs (80)
- Destroy the corrupted shard (80)
- Destroy the dragon crystal near the Pact siege wall (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the Northern Corrupted Shard (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the Northern Svanir Ballistae (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the Southern Corrupted Shard (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the Southern Svanir Ballistae (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the Western Corrupted Shard (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the Western Svanir Ballistae (80) [Group Event]
- Help Depthless Sea defeat the icebrood kodan (80)
- Help the Moshpoipoi village guards defend against icebrood (79)
- Help the quaggans retake Moshpoipoi from the icebrood (79)
- Light the kodan brazier (80)
- Skills (on land)
Sever Artery - Bleeds the target with a slash.
Gash - Bleeds the target with a gash.
- Final Thrust - Strikes the target with a final powerful thrust.
- Drake's Breath - Sprays a cone of fire at the target.
- Skills (underwater)
- Dart - Dashes forward, inflicting damage on targets it passes through.
- Smash - Auto melee attack.
- Stolen skills
Bitterfrost Frontier variant
- Leap - The kodan leaps at its target, dealing damage on impact. This skill is a leap finisher.
- Cyclone - The kodan spins in the target direction, repeatedly damaging foes in its path. This skill is a whirl finisher.
- Flurry - The kodan swings its greatsword in front of him nine times, dealing damage on each hit. The final strike deals increased damage.
- Summon Corrupted Storm - The kodan raises its greatsword and begins channeling, summoning a Veteran Corrupted Storm when it reaches full health.
- Stolen skills
|Corrupted Lodestone||Crafting material||Exotic||1|
|Large Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Large Fang||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Ancient Bone||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Valuable Metal Scrap||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1|
- On land, Icebrood Kodan wield a Warden Sword and a Warden Torch. Underwater, they wield a Kodan Harpoon.