From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the generic NPC. For other uses, see Warrior (disambiguation).
- When talking to one of the human Warriors near Haymal Gore
- I'm glad we could help the kodan. Protecting the weak is my kind of job.
They don't look very weak.
- Relatively speaking, I mean. Still, it was good to help out those in need.
- I agree.
- Me too.
- Jormag won't leave those poor Kodan alone. I'm trying to keep the path safe, but I can use any help you can spare.
- I'll do what I can.
- We're guarding the road, keeping a sharp watch out for Jormag's minions. Protect the Kodan if you see any coming.
- I'll see what I can do.
- Those Kodan refugees are fleeing Jormag to the west of here. Keep them safe as they pass.
- Will do.
- These refugees are bringing the wrath of Jormag with them. Watch the road for ambushes and keep them safe.
- I'll try.
- When assisting Vendrake at Frusenfell Creek
- We're tired of these grawl coming and attacking our homes. It's time we unleash Bear's wrath on them.
Bah, they're empty-headed fools. Tomorrow they'll go worship a mound of dirt and leave you alone.
- No, friend. They've been crazed ever since they started worshipping this new creature. We need to cut them down.
- Very well. Let's hunt.
- No, thanks.
- Talking to some warrios in the Borealis Forest
- Fine day, isn't it? Brisk, clear air. Good fory our lungs. So, how can I help you?
I'm looking for a challenge, something I can sink a weapon into.
- Oh, I'm sure you could draw some blood around here, especially with those blasted Sons of Svanir skulking around in the woods.
Something happen with them I should know about?
- I don't know and I don't care. I wouldn't join their group if you paid me. They enjoy trying to prove their might by tearing down everything else around them. That's not how I was raised.
- I see. Thanks.
- I'll watch my step then.
I'm just exploring.
- Ah, and a fine day for it, too. Good luck.
- I'm good for now. Thanks.
- Please leave me in peace. I am going to seek Snow Leopard's wisdom.
Why Snow Leopard?
- Snow Leopard is the quiet hunter, the stalker in the snow. Her subtle way suits me. I seek to learn the ways to track and kill my prey swiftly and silently.
- Good luck to you.
- Have a good journey.
- Walk with me, and we shall seek Wolf's blessing.
- Wolf is the ultimate predator, always moving swiftly, hunting in a pack. I seek his blessing so I can stalk my prey with his skill.
Sounds good. How do you seek his blessing?
- The Wolf shaman can bless you, as long as the Wolf shrine has not been desecrated.
- Interesting. I'd like to meet the Wolf shaman.
Who would be so craven to attack the shrine?
- The Sons of Svanir. They believe in destruction and cruelty, and I wouldn't put it past them to come here and corrupt this place by making it into a shrine to the Ice Dragon Jormag.
I'm not worshipping any dragon. Trust me.
- Wolf will welcome your loyalty. Seek out his shrine. It's south of the village, near the dredge mine.
Sorry, not today.
- Very well. Wolf will be waiting for when you need him.
- I've changed my mind. I'm leaving now.
- I don't have time.
- That's interesting, but I have to go.
Wolf's blessing doesn't interest me.
- Very well. Wolf will be waiting when you need him.