From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the generic NPC. For other uses, see Warrior (disambiguation).
- When talking to one of the human Warriors near Haymal Gore
- I'm glad we could help the kodan. Protecting the weak is my kind of job.
They don't look very weak.
- Relatively speaking, I mean. Still, it was good to help out those in need.
- I agree.
- Me too.
- Jormag won't leave those poor Kodan alone. I'm trying to keep the path safe, but I can use any help you can spare.
- I'll do what I can.
- We're guarding the road, keeping a sharp watch out for Jormag's minions. Protect the Kodan if you see any coming.
- I'll see what I can do.
- Those Kodan refugees are fleeing Jormag to the west of here. Keep them safe as they pass.
- Will do.
- These refugees are bringing the wrath of Jormag with them. Watch the road for ambushes and keep them safe.
- I'll try.
- When assisting Vendrake at Frusenfell Creek
- We're tired of these grawl coming and attacking our homes. It's time we unleash Bear's wrath on them.
Bah, they're empty-headed fools. Tomorrow they'll go worship a mound of dirt and leave you alone.
- No, friend. They've been crazed ever since they started worshipping this new creature. We need to cut them down.
- Very well. Let's hunt.
- No, thanks.