Dragon Response Mission: Fireheart Rise
Dragon Response Mission: Fireheart Rise
Through the Fire
- Efram is rallying Flame Legion forces to counter the destroyer invasion.
Defend the Flame Legion at Simurgh Timberland, and persuade them to join Efram.
- Plant emblems to rally the legion: x/5
- Repair flame turrets: x/10
- Destroyers killed: x/50
- Time remaining: 5:00
- Defend the Flame Legion at Simurgh Timberland, and persuade them to join Efram.
- Allied forces are moving to defend the Flame Citadel from destroyers.
Defend the Flame Citadel from the destroyer invasion.
- Efram Greetsglory
- Incoming Destroyers Defeated
- Defend the Flame Citadel from the destroyer invasion.
- Allied forces are being ambushed at the bridge by Frost Legion forces!
Defeat the icebrood champion.
- Tribune Splitgold
- Stagger Braham so that he can regain control! (When Braham turn to foe)
- Defeat the icebrood champion.
- The Flame Citadel has been secured, and Jormag's minions are retreating!
Completion time: xx:xx
- If the Charr were asked for aid
Faction Aid: Charr United Legions
- Use charrzookas to repel enemies.
- Faction Aid: Charr United Legions
- If the Norn were asked for aid
Faction Aid: Norn
- Fight alongside the norn shamans to obtain Spirit Blessings.
- Faction Aid: Norn
- If the Ebon Vanguard were asked for aid
Faction Aid: Ebon Vanguard
- Rally at Ebon Vanguard battle standards to stand together for victory!
- Faction Aid: Ebon Vanguard
- If the Deldrimor dwarves were asked for aid
Faction Aid: Deldrimor Dwarves
- Use dwarven alchemical acid to corrode enemies.
- Faction Aid: Deldrimor Dwarves
- If the Flame Legion were asked for aid
Faction Aid: Flame Legion
- Defend Flame Legion shamans while they preform effigy summoning rituals.
- Faction Aid: Flame Legion
- One bouncy chest on first daily completion:
- Depending on the amount of challenges completed, one of these rank chests (only one rank chest is received for each completed mission):
The rank chests above are the main acquisition source for the following rare reward:
After the initial event, you will be accompanied by one of the Allied factions. They can be either selected by talking to Meradh near the entrance and paying the fee, or they will be randomly assigned. Many of the NPCs are very weak and die easily, however, some of them have useful utilities.
- Ally Support: Charr: Find Charrzookas scattered around to use against the enemy.
- Ally Support: Norn: Fighting near Shamans grants you different boons.
- Ally Support: Ebon Vanguard: standing near a Ebon Vanguard battle standard grants a special skill summoning an Ebon Vanguard soldier.
- Ally Support: Deldrimor Dwarves: Speaking to the dwarven grants a single use Alkar's Alchemical Acid.
- Ally Support: Flame Legion: Flame Legion arrives to help by summoning Flame Legion Effigy.
Various challenges can be activated by talking to Veadh near the entrance. Once the first event finishes, they cannot be further changed.
- Recall the Vigil strike teams. (Adds a timer to mission failure.)
- Recall the Order of Whispers infiltrators. (Strengthens enemies.)
- Recall the Priory enchanters. (Enemy champions gain strength.)
- Pull all forces back. I'll handle it. [All challenges on.]
- We need all forces on the field. [All challenges off.]
- The challenge timer is 19 minutes.
- Efram Greetsglory
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Flame Legion Bladestorm
- Flame Legion Stalker
- Marse Scythetail
- Rytlock Brimstone
- Veteran Flame Citadel Legionnaire
- Braham, Champion of Primordus
- Destroyer Burster
- Veteran Destroyer Fiend
- Veteran Destroyer Melter
- Veteran Destroyer Soldier
- Corrupted Griffon
- Icebrood Elemental
- Icebrood Goliath
- Icebrood Kodan
- Icebrood Quaggan
- Icebrood Troll
- Svanir Berserker
- Svanir Brute
- Svanir Hunter
- Svanir Mauler
- Svanir Seer
- Tribune Splitgold
- Veteran Corrupted Griffon
- Veteran Icebrood Colossus
- Veteran Icebrood Troll
- Veteran Icebrood Wolf
- Veteran Svanir Hunter
- Entering the instance
- Rytlock Brimstone: Thanks for showing, Commander. So far, you're the only reinforcements we've got.
- <Character name>: Are you at all surprised?
- Rytlock Brimstone: Nah. These Flame Legion made their own bed. Gaheron's gone. Whole world's changed. But they haven't.
- <Character name>: Efram's trying to change minds.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Fanatics can't change their minds 'cause they don't change the subject. Same old crap over and over again.
- Entering the instance after it already started
- Rytlock Brimstone: Destroyers're swarming the Timberlands, Commander. We need to get down there before Efram's overrun.
- <Character name>: Lead the way, Rytlock. Right behind you.
- When player meet Efram Greetsglory
- Efram Greetsglory: Commander, appreciate the help. We need to stem the tide here before pushing to the citadel!
- Efram Greetsglory: Those charr think they're destined to die in the flames they once controlled. Let's show them how wrong they are.
- One of the following:
- Efram Greetsglory: Do you see what Gaheron's bought upon you? He promised power, but left you weak! Now Primordus breaks you!
- Efram Greetsglory: We can't let the destroyers break morale, Commander! Turrets, emblems, what ever you can raise—do it!
- Upon finishing the initial morale-booster event
- Rytlock Brimstone: Enemy's falling back! Everyone push toward the Flame Citadel!
- Rytlock Brimstone: I don't believe it. We actually got reinforcements!
- One of the following:
(if Faction Aid is Ebon Vanguard)
- Efram Greetsglory: The Ebon Vanguard! See how the world has changed? Now we fight for one another. Raise their banners and push back!
(if Faction Aid is Deldrimor Dwarves)
- Efram Greetsglory: The dwarves fight with us to rebury the destroyers! Take up their alchemical weapons and take back the bridge!
(if Faction Aid is Norn)
- Rytlock Brimstone: They're on the bridge! We can't let 'em get inside!
- After defended destroyer invasion
- Rytlock Brimstone: Icebrood!
- Efram Greetsglory: Flame Legion, to me!
- Rytlock Brimstone: I talk a big game, but I don't really wanna fight on two fronts!
- During boss fight
- Rytlock Brimstone: Braham!
- <Character name>: Braham!
- Braham, Champion of Primordus: Kill ice!
- When boss reaches 50% HP
- Rytlock Brimstone: What's doing on with him?
- <Character name>: Braham! Braham, can you hear me? Do you und—
- Braham, Champion of Primordus: (pained roar)
- Rytlock Brimstone: Burn— Look out!
- Rytlock Brimstone: No killing the big fire guy!
- <Character name>: He's a fri— He's not an enemy!
- Rytlock Brimstone: But the little fire guys are fair game!
- When Braham, Champion of Primordus turn back normal/ally
- Braham, Champion of Primordus: Kill ice. Kill ice. KILL ICE!
- Rytlock Brimstone: You heard him!
- Braham, Champion of Primordus: Obey. Your. Alpha.
- Efram Greetsglory: The battle's turning! Keep it up!
- Rytlock Brimstone: Hit the icebrood with everything you've got!
- After defeating Tribune Splitgold
- Braham, Champion of Primordus: Go!
- <Character name>: Braham...
- Braham, Champion of Primordus: Commander.
- (Braham salutes the Commander and then leaps into the air, vanishing from sight.)
- Upon approaching Efran and the Flame Legion
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: Many of us were ready to die. But you...saved us. You and your friends. Allies never came to our side before.
- Efram Greetsglory: They see a chance for the Flame Legion to join the rest of the word. You caught a glimpse of that world today.
- Efram Greetsglory: The question they're all asking is: can you cast aside your hatred? Grow beyond fighting Baelfire's failed campaign?
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: Many would rather die. But I'm not one of them. And there are others like me.
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: It will...take time. But we would rather join the new world than be swept away with the old one.
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: Imperator.
- Efram Greetsglory: Commander, when you fight the twin dragons, you can depend on the whole of the Flame Legion to be by your side.
- Efram Greetsglory: Seeing Braham like that... Are you two all right?
- <Character name>: No... Not really.
- Rytlock Brimstone: What Braham did. What he's let himself become. Kid's a warrior.
- Efram Greetsglory: He's controlling the pure destruction and hunger of the raging flame—that's no small feat.
- <Character name>: We need him... Is he up to it? The leash he had those destroyers on was shaky.
- Efram Greetsglory: It was a leash, nonetheless. They came to his call and followed at his heels.
- Rytlock Brimstone: He's running them like a wolf pack.
- <Character name>: And what's the cost? We can't let this go on. He's struggling, and he's suffering.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Yeah, he is—for us. For all the right reasons, Commander.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Primordus's champion or not, there was heart in Braham's eyes. Haven't seen one speck of that in Ryland's.
- Efram Greetsglory: Then there's still hope for Braham.
Optionally talking to Efram Greetsglory
- Efram Greetsglory: The Flame Legion has a long road ahead.
Can you get the outliers to fall in line?
- Efram Greetsglory: You can't undo generations of hate in a day. To many, Flame is still the Gold Legion: unreliable, undependable.
- Efram Greetsglory: Some Flame will refuse to step forward. I have to accept that. And as imperator, their punishment will fall to me.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Gotta figure it'll be a lot more than "some." Old thoughts die hard.
- Efram Greetsglory: What would you do?
- Rytlock Brimstone: Dunno. But then, I wasn't dumb enough to become an imperator. That's on you.
- Efram Greetsglory: I know.
Thinking about moving back into this citadel?
- Efram Greetsglory: No. Those are lands of false gods, dead prophets, and ruinous ideologies.
- Efram Greetsglory: The new Flame Legion will grow elsewhere. We'll find a new home—one less tainted by a reputation we hope to shed.
- Champions: Friendly Fire — While the Powerful Foes challenge is active, keep all Flame Legion legionnaires alive while defending the Flame Citadel during the Fireheart Rise Dragon Response Mission. (1)
- Champions: Champions Insight: Fireheart Rise — Discover this Icebrood Saga Mastery Insight in the Fireheart Rise Dragon Response Mission, accessed via asura gate in Eye of the North. (1)
- Champions: Emergency Dragon Responder: Fireheart Rise — Complete the Fireheart Rise Dragon Response Mission. (1 )
- Champions: Top Dragon Responder: Fireheart Rise — Complete 5 Fireheart Rise Dragon Response Mission with all challenges active. (5 )