From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - September 16, 2014
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the Content Direction System to direct players to higher-level zones when a more appropriate zone was nearby.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally direct players using alternate characters towards the dodge tutorial before level 4.
- Diving goggles now unlock on an account-wide basis rather than a per-character basis.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally unlocked collection items incorrectly.
- Fixed the text in the options menu for the Content Direction System.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some accounts from having vistas now unlock on an account-wide basis rather than a per-character basis.
- Skill challenges now unlock on an account-wide basis rather than a per-character basis as originally intended.
- Utility slot skills 2 and 3 now unlock at levels 17 and 19, respectively.
- The elite slot skill now unlocks at level 31.
- Elementalist F4 commands, mesmer F3 commands, and guardian F3 commands now unlock at level 17.
- Mesmer F4 commands and engineer F4 commands now unlock at level 19.
- Skill Challenges are now visible at level 13 instead of level 15.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 39,068