From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1
- Thunderhead Peaks
- Connects to
- The Grotto (E)
The Auditorium (S)
Click to enlarge.
The Forge is an area within Thunderhead Peaks. In the past, Glint and Frodak Steelstar used it to forge the first Dragonsblood Spear. Centuries later, the Forge is used by Forge Master Hilina and the Pact to cast lesser versions of the original spear in order to combat the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik and the Branded horde.
|The Forge was attacked by a large force of Destroyers, led by the Destroyer of the Last Forge, in 1333 AE. The Destroyers were repelled by the Pact Commander, Braham, Myrun Skialkin, Pact forces and other allies.|
Locations and objectives
- Observation Deck Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Heart of the Forge —
- The Forge Vista —
- Taimi (during patrol to/from the Grotto and the Auditorium)
- Awakened Soldier
- Veteran Chosen Mummy
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Arbiter
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Intimidator
- Ash Legion Scout
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Olmakhan Earthstalker
- Olmakhan Lifebinder
- Olmakhan Nightwalker
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Historian
- Priory Researcher
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Whispers Creator
For Taimi's dialogue, see The Auditorium.
- Vigil Recruit: I keep hearing she's the good dragon, but this whole Branding situation makes my skin crawl.
- Whispers Agent: I know what you mean. I wouldn't fancy losing myself to any dragon. But she's saved lives—
- Vigil Recruit: Well she's still a DRAGON. What's stopping her from Branding all of us?
- Whispers Agent: Calm down. It's not like she's going around Branding everybody.
- Vigil Recruit: Yet. What if we're already under her spell and we don't even know it?!
- Whispers Agent: I've got a much scarier threat on my mind... And, for the record, I'd be first in line for flowers over crystals.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Just one meal? Really?
- Iron Legion Marksman: Yeah. Eat as much as you want, but all in a single daily meal. I'm telling you, your energy will go through the roof.
- Iron Legion Marksman: Sporadic fasting's what it's called. One of the Olmakhan put me onto it.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Huh. Might as well give it a try today. If that Elder Dragon butchers us all, it'll be my last meal anyhow.
- Worker: Come on!
- Vigil Crusader: Need someplace tucked away in shadow. Sturdy. Preferably Brand-proof.
- Vigil Crusader: You won't run away at the beginning. You will not.
- Vigil Crusader: This is just a backup plan. Something to keep in mind for the worst case. IF it happens.
- Vigil Crusader: Hiding is a survivor's strategy. No shame.
- Worker: See you.
- Dwarven Chest - at the end of the southwestern tunnel. Bond of Faith is required to reach it.
- Forge Lever
- Training Dummy
- The Champions Insight: Thunderhead Keep mastery point shown in this area can only be communed with from within the Dragon Response Mission: Thunderhead Peaks.