11 2 1
The Deldrimor Ruins is the remains of the old capital of the Deldrimor dwarves, the city portion of Thunderhead Keep. With the deaths or transformation over 200 years prior, its structures have eroded, leaving little more than rotten wood and the stone foundations. Unlike other dwarven structures, the Deldrimor Ruins has not been touched by the dredge, who commonly seek out to destroy all things related to their former Stone Summit slavers and their Deldrimor cousins.
Locations and objectives
- History's End Waypoint —
- Renown Heart
- Help the Priory with their excavations — (80)
- Deldrimor Ruins Vista —
- Defend the Deldrimor Ruins from the mist rift attack (80) [Group Event]
- Find shinies in the snow for Garff (80)
- Help Tirabikkr look for the Light of Deldrimor (80)
- Take back the Deldrimor Ruins (80) [Group Event]
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Explorer
- Priory Historian
- Priory Researcher
- Priory Scholar
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Tactician
- Vigil Warmaster
- Whispers Agent
- Whispers Creator
- Whispers Keeper
- Priory Explorer Hector: The Priory put me here to scout the area. Got findings, if you want them.
- Priory Explorer Hector: Looking for information, Commander?
- Historian Silverclaw: Want to help? Grab a scan gun, check the dig sites, and tag the sturdier artifacts for skritt pickup.
- Skritt Forager (1): You Priory, yes? Priory ALSO want shiny. Priory honorary skritt!
- Priory Historian: That's funny. Do honorary skritt get some kind of badge? A medal, even?
- Skritt Forager (1): Medal? Medal?
- Skritt Forager (2): Medal? Badge? Where? Take us! Take us now!
- Priory Historian: There's no badge. That was a joke.
- Skritt Forager (2): Honorary skritt no longer a skritt!
- Priory Historian: Still your boss, though.
- Priory Historian: Dig site's this way. Eyes on the prize.
- Skritt Forager (1): Prize? Prize!
- Priory Historian: I didn't say that.
- Skritt Forager (2): Prize! Prize! Prize! Where? Shiny!
- Priory Historian: (sigh)
- Priory Historian: Listen. Whatever you dig up, even if it's not shiny—bring it back.
- Skritt Forager (1): Not shiny?
- Skritt Forager (2): (shrieks) Heretic!
- Priory Historian: Yes. Many dwarven artifacts are carved in stone. Weathered stone. Stone that's lost its shiny.
- Skritt Forager (1): Shiny can be...lost?
- Skritt Forager (2): (wails)
- Priory Historian: Uh... What's shiny on the inside can never be lost.
- Merchant (1): Are we war profiteers?
- Merchant (2): Technically, yes.
- Merchant (1): Then shouldn't we be richer than this?
- Merchant (2): Didn't say we were GOOD war profiteers.
- Merchant (1): Any minute now, we'll be swarmed by adventurers. Dwarves, norn, dredge... We'll be rich, I tell ya.
- Merchant (2): Provided we survive.
- Merchant (1): YES, provided we survive. AND the dragon's killed. AND our business licenses aren't revoked. I get it. Let an asura dream.
- Assistant: In all the time I've been carrying you around, I've never seen you this... animated.
- Rhoban: Your job isn't commentary. It's transportation. In respectful silence.
- Assistant: Oh, is it? I feel my paw... slipping...
- Rhoban: That's right, hurt a dwarf with no legs. Or arms. Or torso. Heartless charr.
- Rhoban: These are the sacred artifacts of my people! Treat them with extreme respect!
- Assistant: Shhhh. Of course they will.
- Assistant: The skritt sure do...think highly of you, don't they?
- Rhoban: There's no getting away from them. No matter how far I go, they always find me.
- Assistant: Well, uh...it's nice to be wanted, I guess?
- Rhoban: Oh? I encourage you to try it sometime! See how YOU like it!
- Rhoban: The skritt once worshiped me as a god! They were horrible, but they knew who was in charge!
- Assistant: Skritt are skritt. I wrote a monograph on them.
- Merchant (1): Looks like a great place for a noodle shop.
- Merchant (2): A soupcon of terror...a few bodies in the streets... But yeah, I see the curb appeal.
- Distracted Skritt: No distract skritt! Admiring art!
- Productive Skritt: Right, right. Skritt's time not skritt's own.
- Dig Site
- Dwarven Gear Container
- Dwarven Mugs Container
- Tablet Pieces Container
- Dwarven Weapons Container
- Pact Trade Cache
- Priory Scan Guns
- Torn Page
- Resource nodes