The Oil Floes
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Oil Floes
- The dredge oil-drilling system is in lockdown.
- The dredge are attempting to restart oil-drilling operations. Protect Miner Mikhail and defend the drills.
- Help Miner Mikhail restore and defend the oil drills (80) [Group Event]
- Volatile Magic has tainted the oil supply and caused a leak! Use the oil reclamation devices to clean the three spills.
- Use oil reclamation pumps to clean up the spills! (80) [Group Event]
- A terrible oil...slug...thing has emerged! Defeat it to claim the oil the Pact requires!
- Defeat Sulypix before it drains your reclaimed oil (80) [Group Event]
- Time until system shutdown: 15:00
- Success: The dredge have successfully restarted their oil drilling operation—for now.
Previous 2 hoursNext 2 hours
- Successfully killing the Volatile Oil Slug Sulypix rewards Light of Deldrimor Plate—Bottom Half (once per day per account), which is half of the key required to gain access to the Dwarven Catacombs. The other half (Light of Deldrimor Plate—Top Half) is rewarded from successfully completing the final event of the meta event Thunderhead Keep in the northeast of the zone.
- The Hunt down the champion ice hydra event always follows this meta, regardless of whether it succeeds or fails.
- All or Nothing: Nature Loves a Vacuum — Clean up oil spills on the ice floe. (5 )
- All or Nothing: One Big Ugly — Defeat Volatile Oil Slug Sulypix on the ice floe. (3 )
- Return to All or Nothing: Revenge of Sulypix — Slay Sulypix during the Oil Floes meta-event. (0)