From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Locations and objectives
- Ice Floe Vista —
- Mastery Insights
- Thunderhead Peaks Insight: Shattered Bay
- Ice Floe Magnet Run
- Defeat Sulypix before it drains your reclaimed oil (80) [Group Event]
- Help Miner Mikhail restore and defend the oil drills (80) [Group Event]
- Hunt down the champion ice hydra (80) [Group Event]
- Use oil reclamation pumps to clean up the spills! (80) [Group Event]
- Branded Dredge Excavator
- Branded Dredge Ratnik
- Branded Fish
- Branded Spark
- Elite Bluplobar the Terrible
- Elite Shatterscale
- Elite Terrorfin
- Veteran Branded Dredge Excavator
- Veteran Branded Dredge Ratnik
- Veteran Branded Fish
- Related to the adventure
- Veteran Sergei: Since you're not pointing any weapons at me, I assume you're here to help me deal with my Branded comrades.
- Veteran Sergei: I have the unhappy task of killing everyone I've ever loved. And I've been so successful that I'm running low on ammo.
- After Sergei shoots one of the Branded Dredge below his tower
- Veteran Sergei: Sleep well, Nadia.
- Veteran Sergei: Rest in peace, comrade.
- Veteran Sergei: "Sergei, you're good with a rifle," they said.
- Veteran Sergei: Just trying to make you proud, Mom.
- Veteran Sergei: Vladof, you—you I could take or leave.
- Veteran Sergei: I suppose I'm grateful my tear ducts are frozen shut.
- Veteran Sergei: I never liked you Natasha. Even when you baked me mole-sweets.
- Veteran Sergei: Sorry about this, Alexei.
- Veteran Sergei: I appear to have lost all capacity to feel emotion. Which makes sense, in this situation.
- Veteran Sergei: I was going to break up with you anyway, Oleg.
- Veteran Sergei: I don't even remember you. That makes this easy.
- Dredge Weapons Cache used for the Ice Floe Magnet Run Adventure
- Dwarven Chest
- Pact Trade Cache
- Oil Barrel
- Snow Heap
- Fishing nodes
- Boreal Fish
- Resource nodes
- Dragon Crystal Node
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Rich Orichalcum Vein
- Clams (Cluster of 6)
- Seaweed (Cluster of 8)