From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Traversing the boardwalk that circles clockwise around the room leads to a passageway with Brechnar's Gauntlet, beyond which lies a mastery insight and several dwarven chests.
Locations and objectives
- Mastery Insights
- Thunderhead Peaks Insight: Brechnar's Gauntlet
- Dredge Excavator
- Dredge Ratnik
- Dwarf Ghost
- Dwarf Librarian Ghost
- Frodak Steelstar
- Ghostly Tomb Raider
- After clearing Frodak's tomb
- Frodak Steelstar: Thanks for clearing my tomb. I think I'll stay out here for a while anyway.
- When ghostly mischief is active
- Frodak Steelstar: Place feels livelier with more ghosts in it.
- Frodak Steelstar: Good to have company around here again.
- When leaving through the maze
- Frodak Steelstar: Hey hey, hero–leaving so fast? This place needs all kinds of cleanup. And there's treasure.
- Frodak Steelstar: It's a cold, cruel world out there. Take it from me. You don't want to go just yet.
- Frodak Steelstar: Kill another graveling before you go, maybe? They're like rabbits. Relentless. And fertile.
- Frodak Steelstar: Hey, it's a griffon! Look at the beak on that thing! (if on a griffon)
- Frodak Steelstar: Well, SPEAKING of rabbits... (if on a springer)
- Frodak Steelstar: Seen all kinds wander in and out through the years. Dredge. Thieves. Tourists. Pah. You, though–you're okay.
- Frodak Steelstar: Well, if you're so determined to run away, I won't stop you. But you'll have to come back sometime.
- Frodak Steelstar: All this treasure won't spend itself! And it's hard to find a good exterminator.
- In the Dwarven Sauna
- Dwarf Ghost: Welcome to the sauna! Least, that's what it was when I was alive. Got a bit hotter since then.
- Dwarf Ghost: Still good for the bones. Come on in!
- Dwarf Ghost: What, you shy about a little skin showing?
- Dwarf Ghost: Aw, leaving already? Come back soon.
- In the Crystal Room
- Dredge Excavator: I said north! North and up! But you had to dig south and down, didn't you?
- Dredge Ratnik: So I had the map upside down. Could happen to anybody.
- Dredge Excavator: Comrade, when they handed out the brains, you did not get an equitable share.
- Dredge Ratnik: Well, who tossed my sandwiches? I opened the packs we've been hauling, and what do I see? Not sandwiches!
- Dredge Excavator: Sonic turrets have all sorts of uses, comrade. Without them, we'd have been eaten by ice wurms.
- Dredge Ratnik: Ice wurms! Did you hear any ice wurms in here? No! But you know else wasn't here? Food!
- Dredge Excavator: So we starved to death. It's not like dredge haven't starved before.
- Dredge Ratnik: Yeah, but this time it was PERSONAL!
- Dredge Excavator: Still, better than being eaten by ice wurms.
- Dredge Excavator: I spent all my death avoiding you. What happened?
- Dredge Ratnik: Search me.
- Dredge Excavator: You're transparent.
- Dredge Ratnik: Makes it easy, doesn't it?
- Dredge Ratnik: Try hitting the wall medallions. Won't get you far, but it's a fun way to pass the time until an inevitable death.
- Dredge Excavator: If I'm stuck here with you for eternity—
- Dredge Ratnik: We should forgive each other like comrades and make our deaths more bearable?
- Dredge Excavator: I'll stand over here, and you stand over there. Far away. That's north, in case you need directions.
- Dredge Ratnik: Sandwiches...
- In the Dwarven Library
- Dwarf Librarian Ghost: Hey, you! Put that torch down! Put that torch down right now! If something eats you in the dark, well, you deserve it! (when picking up an Ancient Wall Torch)
- Dwarf Librarian Ghost: Who put all these torches in A LIBRARY?
- Dwarf Librarian Ghost: Ahh, darkness. Good for books, you know. Keeps in from fading. Gets book vandals eaten. (when torch is extinguished)
- Dwarf Librarian Ghost: THERE'S my assistant librarian. Not much of a talker. Very protective of this place. (when Spooked expires)
- Dwarf Librarian Ghost: That's right, get out of here, you book vandal-shoo! (upon leaving)
- In the Gauntlet Room
- Ghostly Tomb Raider: Oh, another thief trying to get the dwarves' gold? Don't bother, I speak from personal experience.
- Ghostly Tomb Raider: The security system is pretty good. Go on-ask me how I know.
- Ghostly Tomb Raider: Yeah, you probably don't want to go there. (when approaching tripwire trap)
- Ghostly Tomb Raider: Told ya. (upon downing after triggering the tripwire trap)
- Ghostly Tomb Raider: I was in the Mists, you know. Then I got spat out. Here I am-revisiting the scene of my own death. And soon, yours.
- Ghostly Tomb Raider: Oh, you made it. Good for you, I guess.
- Ancient Wall Torch
- Battered Sarcophagus
- Dwarven Chest
- Dwarven Teleporter
- Forgotten Cache
- Hidden Chest
- Reactivated Dredge Turret
- Resource nodes