Thunderhead Keep (meta event)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Total events
- The Branded have a foothold in Thunderhead Keep and threaten the safety of the Forge. The doors to the Forge have been sealed.
- Pact forces are attempting to retake Thunderhead Keep.
- Clear the Branded from the keep (80) [Group Event]
- Pact forces have retaken Thunderhead Keep and are shoring up defenses in preparation for Kralkatorrik's counterattack.
- Repair defenses and place mines! (80) [Group Event]
- Pact forces are attempting to hold Thunderhead Keep long enough to charge a resonance crystal.
- Repel invading Branded, and kill them near the charging crystals to fill the resonance crystal (80) [Group Event]
- The Wrathbringer has come! Defeat it before you're forced to fall back!
- Defeat the Wrathbringer (80) [Group Event]
- Time until the Brandstorm engulfs the keep: 20:00
- Success: The Wrathbringer has been defeated! Victoriously flee for your lives back to the Forge!
- Failure: Kralkatorrik's Brandstorm has arrived! Flee back into the Forge!
- During the whole chain, Gorrik will often use his communicator to offer advice
- Repairing defenses
- Gorrik: Whatever you're going to do, do it quickly! We've got rifts! Brandstorms! All manner of inconvenience!
- Gorrik: Get the Branded as close to those charging crystals as you can. Once they're in range, kill them to direct their energy.
- Repelling Branded
- Gorrik: The rifts are open! Do your best to...keep your entrails in your body, and so on!
- Riftstalkers appear
- Gorrik: Riftstalkers! Somebody get out there and kill them—we need those breaches sealed!
- Gorrik: I'll send in the skritt cavalry. The Brandstorm's coming in fast!
- After closing both rifts
- Gorrik: Aha! Risks mitigated! I congrat— Oh. No. No, there's more. Another rift right on top of you!
- With 6 minutes left on the timer[verification requested]
- Gorrik: Commander, you need to finish the job and get out of there!
- With 5 minutes left on the timer
- Gorrik: If my meteorological and dracological readings are accurate—and they are—you've got a five-minute lead on that Brandstorm.
- Meta success
- Gorrik: In point of fact, no, that is not all they've got. Flee for your lives before the Brandstorm takes you!
Previous 2 hoursNext 2 hours
- Successfully killing the Wrathbringer rewards Light of Deldrimor Plate—Top Half (once per day per account), which is half of the key required to gain access to the Dwarven Catacombs. The other half (Light of Deldrimor Plate—Bottom Half) is rewarded from successfully completing the final event of the meta event The Oil Floes in the southwest of the zone.
- The Brandstorm will appear over the Thunderhead Keep no matter the outcome.
- All or Nothing: Don't Mine If I Do — Place mines to defend Thunderhead Keep from the Branded. (4 )
- All or Nothing: Smash and Grab — Defeat the Wrathbringer in Thunderhead Keep. (3 )