From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Taimi: Kas? You there?
- Kasmeer: What do you need us to do?
- Taimi: Well nothing besides what you're already doing. It's just good to hear your voice. With the world ending and all.
- Kasmeer: Is Aurene okay?
- Taimi: She's fresh as an Itzel and ready to fight.
- Kasmeer: Okay. I'll be standing by.
- Taimi: I heard the evacuations are going well. That's Kralkatorrik, zero, Jory and Kas, twenty. Right?
- Marjory: It's a start, at least. What's the mood like on your end? How's everyone holding up?
- Taimi: Everyone's...performing admirably. The commander's keeping us together, as usual.
- Taimi: Oh! And Braham's—Braham's—NICE again!
- Marjory: I'll believe THAT when I see it.
- Taimi: You'd be proud of him, Jory. I sure am.
- Taimi: Jory. Jory. You don't understand. You weren't there.
- Marjory: I mean, I can IMAGINE—
- Taimi: YOU CANNOT IMAGINE THE SOUND OF AURENE EATING JOKO PIECE BY PIECE. (breath) In that it was literally unimaginable.
- Marjory: Almost sorry I missed it.
- Taimi: Don't be. Whatever vision you have in your head doesn't come within a thousand miles of how gross it actually was.
- Taimi: I'm glad we've got you and Kas pitching in on the evacuation. You two are just amazing.
- Marjory: Oh, I wouldn't go that far. Actually, yes I would. We are. Thank you.
- Taimi: Ever think about a theme song? Matching outfits? Not that you don't look great, you both do, but—
- Marjory: Matching...outfits?
- Taimi: If that's too far, something simpler? A team chant, a secret handshake. Your choice.
- Marjory: That's very generous of you.
- Taimi: Thanks! I think so too!
- Taimi: There he goes. Popping up all over Elona. Still hasn't smelled us. Good thing—for now.
- Taimi: After we finish off Kralkatorrik, I'm eating a whole barrel of ice cream. I deserve it. And Aurene can have some too.
- Taimi: Look at that big Crystal Dragon heart beating. I can't wait to smash that thing.
- Taimi: Wow, it's hot in here...
- Taimi: I'm just saying, if we win this, it's all thanks to my nest-building abilities.
- The larger inner area of the Auditorium is only accessible in The Crystal Blooms and The Crystal Dragon story instances.