From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- When talking to hunters at Balddistead
- I see you're joining the chaos around here—disrupting the peace and our hunting efforts.
- The dredge are already messing up our hunting and gathering efforts. The last thing we need is another adventurer doing the same.
- Well, excuuuuuse me.
- One day, the dredge will push us too far, and we won't have a choice but to fight them.
- Hopefully, I can take care of things before it comes to that.
- Word is the skritt are making a mess of things at Kyesjard to the west, and now, they're popping up around here. If only they would go bother the dredge instead.
- I'll go see what they want.
- If only these skritt would go bother someone else! They keep scattering my tools around. Someone with a higher tolerance for rats should help them out. Then, maybe they'd leave.
- I'll see what I can do about that.