Living World Season 4 content

Rally the Pact soldiers, corsairs, and Zephyrites

From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Rally the Pact soldiers, corsairs, and Zephyrites

Location
Symphony's Haven
(Thunderhead Peaks)
Level
80
Renown NPC
Sayida the Sly
Assistance
You helped the Zephyrites.
Scout (map icon).png
Scout 
Corsair Scout Elina
Reward
20,320 
Experience.png

675 Karma.png
3 Silver coin 38 Copper coin
Map

Interactive map

Help Zephyrites prepare for a supply run to the Forge by gathering supplies, breaking up arguments, and practicing the Forge ritual.

— Heart objective

Rally the Pact soldiers, corsairs, and Zephyrites is a renown heart in Symphony's Haven, Thunderhead Peaks.

Walkthrough[edit]

Contributing actions[edit]

  • Break up arguments by subduing Angry fighting NPCs (only need to subdue one) — 20% heart progress
  • Place Corsair Supplies into the Forge Supplies pile — 5% heart progress
  • Practice the Forge ritual by bringing a Practice Crystal to one of the Zephyrite Harmonizers, and correctly harmonizing with them — 6% heart progress for the first pattern of 3 notes, and 12% heart progress for the second pattern of 4 notes, for a total of 18% heart progress
    • Note: Each Zephyrite Harmonizer can be visited only once per day.
  • Kill Branded - 4% heart progress per creature
  • Revive downed corsairs outside of the gates - 5% heart progress

Contributing events[edit]

Completion mail[edit]

Mail.png

Sayida the Sly

Harmony Restored for Now


Ah, a breather. The Pact and my corsairs are, for a moment, no longer at each other's throats. Thanks for that.

—Sayida the Sly

Silver coin 38 Copper coin 675 Karma.png