Dwarven Room Raider
|Dwarven Room Raider||All or Nothing||5|
|Gather dwarven plates from all the rooms in the Dwarven Catacombs.||Collected 5 Dwarven Plates||5|
This achievement requires completing a series of puzzle rooms in the Dwarven Catacombs. Each room is locked behind a gate which can only be accessed by placing its corresponding colored plate on the teleporter in front of it. The first plate is obtained by trading a Light of Deldrimor Plate (produced after completing the map's two meta events) to Frodak Steelstar. Doing so will also grant the Light of Deldrimor special action skill.
Each gated room will have a short puzzle and contain a different colored plate to unlock the next room. Complete three rooms to acquire the green plate to enter The Hammer's Hoard.
|Gate Color||Room Name||Solution|
|Blue||Dwarven Sauna||Traverse the room, while avoiding the lava spouts and giant fans, to reach the next plate. There is an achievement to take off every piece of armor after the ghost dwarf quips about showing some skin.|
|Red||Dwarven Library||Use the torches to navigate the maze to find the next plate. Note that the torches will expire over time.|
|Gold/Orange||Gauntlet Room||A room with a series of lava spouts (and a falling ceiling trap) that will instantly down anyone coming in contact with them. Reach the end to receive the next plate.|
|Purple||Tomb of Marhan||Kill the Veteran Graveling that spawns when you interact with the sarcophagus and the plate will be on the floor. The Consul's Tomb lies within this room.|
|Yellow||Crystal Room||A room with a series of teleports encased in crystal. Use the cannon by bouncing the shots off the walls to clear the crystals. The plate is under the last crystal.|
|Green||The Hammer's Hoard||This final room contains a Dwarven Chest, a Forgotten Cache, and a resplendent Hidden Chest which can be revealed by using the Light of Deldrimor special action skill.|
- The yellow, gold/orange, and purple rooms are downstairs. Head up the stairs next to Frodak Steelstar for the green, blue and, red rooms.
- Each room has two small hidden chests to be found using the Light of Deldrimor special action skill that points to the hidden chests, except in the green room which has only the final chest to find. Further, you can find two hidden chests within the Brechnar's Gauntlet area at the top of the ramps.
- Frodak Steelstar will give an account only one plate each day. Only 3 colored plates (excluding green) can be gathered per day as part of the puzzle.
- Each instance of Thunderhead Peaks has a different series of rooms and colored plates.
- If you miss or forget a hidden treasure, you can return to the four rooms you opened and check again.
- All or Nothing: Dwarven Room Raider — Gather dwarven plates from all the rooms in the Dwarven Catacombs. (5 )
- All or Nothing: No One Was Using It Anyway — Use the Light of Deldrimor to locate hidden dwarven treasure. (5 )
- All or Nothing: Grand Prize — Uncover hidden treasures in the resplendent dwarven treasure cache. (3)
- All or Nothing: Thunderhead Peaks Treasure — Open 24 dwarven chests within Thunderhead Peaks. (11 )
- All or Nothing: It's Getting Hot in Here — I mean, it is technically a sauna. Might as well get comfortable. (1 )
- Remove all gear while inside the Blue room.
- All or Nothing: The Ironhammer Throne — Sit on King Jalis's throne. (1 )
- Sit on the throne inside the Green room.
- Daily Thunderhead Peaks: Daily Thunderhead Peaks Tomb Raider — Collect any three of the five dwarven plates at the Dwarven Catacombs in Thunderhead Peaks. (0)