Dwarven Room Raider
|Dwarven Room Raider||All or Nothing||5|
|Gather dwarven plates from all the rooms in the Dwarven Catacombs.
||Collected 5 Dwarven Plates||5|
Before starting, acquire a Light of Deldrimor Plate (obtained after completing the Thunderhead Peaks map's two meta events, The Oil Floes and Thunderhead Keep). Note that you cannot proceed when "ghostly mischief" is active, as Frodak refuses to assist you until it dies down.
From History's End Waypoint — go north into the Catacombs until you reach Ironhammer Crossing, then take a right. Follow the tunnel path where it will lead you further down and eventually into the main circular room. In this room, there are two levels. The yellow, gold/orange, purple rooms are downstairs and the green, blue, red rooms are upstairs. Each room is locked behind a gate which can only be accessed by placing its corresponding colored plate on the teleporter in front of it.
Match the first colored plate on your character's back with the color of the gated room. Interact with the plate on the ground and transport into the first room. Each gated room will have a short puzzle and contain a different colored plate at the end to unlock the next room.
Once you acquire the next plate at the end of the room, the color of the plate will change on your character's back. Also, each room has two small hidden chests to be found using the Light of Deldrimor special action skill that points to the hidden chests. Once finished, navigate back to the entrance of the room and back into the main circular room. Proceed to the next colored room and so forth until you obtain the final green plate to enter The Hammer's Hoard.
The final room contains 3 chests:
|Gate Color||Room Name||Solution|
|Blue||Dwarven Sauna||Traverse the room, while avoiding the lava spouts and giant fans, to reach the next plate. There is an achievement to take off every piece of armor after the ghost dwarf quips about showing some skin.|
|Red||Dwarven Library||Use the torches to navigate the maze to find the next plate. Note that the torches will expire over time.|
|Gold/Orange||Gauntlet Room||A room with a series of lava spouts (and a falling ceiling trap) that will instantly down anyone coming in contact with them. Reach the end to receive the next plate.|
|Purple||Tomb of Marhan||Kill the Veteran Graveling that spawns when you interact with the sarcophagus and the plate will be on the floor. The Consul's Tomb lies within this room.|
|Yellow||Crystal Room||A room with a series of teleports encased in crystal. Use the cannon by bouncing the shots off the walls to clear the crystals. The plate is under the last crystal.|
|Green||The Hammer's Hoard||This final room contains a Dwarven Chest, a Forgotten Cache, and a resplendent Hidden Chest which can be revealed by using the Light of Deldrimor special action skill.|
- You can find two hidden chests within the Brechnar's Gauntlet area at the top of the ramps.
- Frodak Steelstar will give an account only one plate each day. Only 3 colored plates (excluding green) can be gathered per day as part of the puzzle.
- Each instance of Thunderhead Peaks has a different series of rooms and colored plates.
- If you miss or forget a hidden treasure, you can return to the four rooms you opened and check again.
- All or Nothing: Dwarven Room Raider — Gather dwarven plates from all the rooms in the Dwarven Catacombs. (5 )
- All or Nothing: No One Was Using It Anyway — Use the Light of Deldrimor to locate hidden dwarven treasure. (5 )
- All or Nothing: Grand Prize — Uncover hidden treasures in the resplendent dwarven treasure cache. (3)
- All or Nothing: Thunderhead Peaks Treasure — Open 24 dwarven chests within Thunderhead Peaks. (11 )
- All or Nothing: It's Getting Hot in Here — I mean, it is technically a sauna. Might as well get comfortable. (1 )
- Remove all gear while inside the Blue room. If you are wearing an outfit you will have to hide it as well.
- All or Nothing: The Ironhammer Throne — Sit on King Jalis's throne. (1 )
- Sit on the throne inside the Green room.
- Daily Living World Season 4: Daily Thunderhead Peaks Tomb Raider — Collect any three of the five dwarven plates at the Dwarven Catacombs in Thunderhead Peaks. (0)
- Be careful not to change the map while doing the puzzle (like pressing "Yes" when a map is closing due to few players). This might cause you to get the same plate twice and get stuck in the puzzle step, without any way to fix it.