From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Throw out a mine that explodes on contact.
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 20, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: