Disco Dancing Delver
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Disco Dancing Delver||Tangled Depths||5|
|Dance in the secret disco cave.You got your groove on in the disco cave!||Secret Disco Cave Activated||5|
- Head north from the Dragon's Passage Waypoint, and either use the ramps and mushrooms, or use a springer, to reach the entrance to the water. Follow the underwater passageway east.
- Reach the underground crystal grotto beneath Ogre Camp via the waterways at the maps lowest level.
- Use the crystal formations on the northwestern side of the grotto to climb up and head southeast (along the Ogre Lane branch of the tunnels).
- Stick to the north side of the tunnel and use some gliding to make this a little faster.
- Climb up the tree roots in the above water cave (it's really tricky so take your time).
- Once at the top, talk to L.O.X. and select option 3, "I'm the Zinnsational Zinn. Open this door immediately!".
- Picking any other option will knock you back.
- Once inside, stand in the beam of light under the disco ball and use `/dance` to get the achievement.
- It is possible to create a portal between the disco room and the Ogre Camp.
- Tips for jumping:
- On a Charr, it is useful to draw your weapons so your character stands more upright and you can see your feet.
- On ANY character, use armor, or an outfit, that does not have a skirt so you can see your character's feet (alternatively, take your pants off).
- Equipment skins such as Cobalt, Fiery Dragon Sword, or the Fires of Balthazar backpack also help as they cast light on the surrounding area (visible only to the user).
- Being able to see where your feet are will help tremendously for players that are slipping and falling on jumping puzzles a lot.
- Mounting the Springer and Skimmer mounts helps immensely.
- Gliding can be a lifesaver, and helps reducing the need for backtracking.