Cloaked in Shadow
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Cloaked in Shadow
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Shadow Shot — Dagger
- Cloak and Dagger — Dagger
- Black Powder — Pistol
- Tactical Strike — Sword
- Infiltrator's Arrow — Short bow
- Tow Line — Spear
- Ink Shot — Harpoon gun
- Smoke Trail — Harpoon gun
- Dust Strike — Staff
- Malicious Tactical Strike — Sword
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Blinding Powder — Deception
- Shadow Refuge — Deception
- Smoke Screen — Deception
- Shadow Portal
- Signet of Shadows — Signet
- Shadow Gust — Cantrip
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Blinding Tuft — Stolen skill
- Throw Feathers — Stolen skill
- Throw Gunk — Stolen skill
- Steal Defenses — Stolen skill
- Steal Durability — Stolen skill
- Steal Health — Stolen skill
- Steal Precision — Stolen skill
- Steal Resistance — Stolen skill
- Steal Strength — Stolen skill
- Steal Time — Stolen skill
- Steal Warmth — Stolen skill
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Drowning skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Concealing Restoration — Gain stealth when you use a healing skill.
- Merciful Ambush — When you apply stealth to an ally, they heal and revive over a short duration. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing grants you stealth. Deception skills gain reduced recharge.
- Silent Scope — Gain precision. Gain additional precision while wielding a rifle. Enter stealth when you dodge roll with a rifle equipped.
- For more information about Life Siphoning, refer to Life Steal.
- When this and Hidden Thief are equipped together, trait interactions with Steal are as follows:
- Steal shadowsteps to the target.
- Hidden Thief applies stealth.
- Cloaked in Shadow inflicts blind, and siphons health.
- The life siphon damage does not break stealth.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 01, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: