Cloaked in Shadow
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Cloaked in Shadow
- Shadow Arts (trait list)
- Training cost
- 5 Hero points
- Game link
Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Life Siphon Damage: 130 (0.04)?
- Life Siphon Healing: 194 (0.08)?
- Blindness (5s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Shadow Shot — Dagger
- Cloak and Dagger — Dagger
- Black Powder — Pistol
- Tactical Strike — Sword
- Infiltrator's Arrow — Short bow
- Tow Line — Spear
- Ink Shot — Harpoon gun
- Smoke Trail — Harpoon gun
- Dust Strike — Staff
- Malicious Tactical Strike — Sword
- Death's Advance — Rifle
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Blinding Powder — Deception
- Shadow Refuge — Deception
- Smoke Screen — Deception
- Shadow Portal
- Signet of Shadows — Signet
- Shadow Gust — Cantrip
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Blinding Tuft — Stolen skill
- Throw Feathers — Stolen skill
- Throw Gunk — Stolen skill
- Steal Defenses — Stolen skill
- Steal Durability — Stolen skill
- Steal Health — Stolen skill
- Steal Mobility — Stolen skill
- Steal Precision — Stolen skill
- Steal Resistance — Stolen skill
- Steal Strength — Stolen skill
- Steal Time — Stolen skill
- Steal Warmth — Stolen skill
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Drowning skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Merciful Ambush — Heal when you enter or exit stealth. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing inflicts blindness. Stealth Attacks inflict weakness. Cannot affect the same target more than once per interval.
- Silent Scope — Gain precision. Gain additional precision while wielding a rifle. Enter stealth when you dodge roll with a rifle equipped.
- For more information about Life Siphoning, refer to Life Steal.
- The life siphon damage does not break stealth.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|October 01, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: