From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Dagger Training — Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger.
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- Shadow Savior — After completing a shadowstep, you are healed. Nearby allies are also healed for a larger amount. Only affects thief shadowsteps.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- The shadowstep only occurs if the projectile hits the target.
- Only the projectile portion is unblockable.
- The Blind will occur before the shadowstep, therefore marks or traps will miss if you arrive on them after the shadowstep.
- The projectile portion of the attack deals no damage. The dagger portion of the attack deals 100% of the total damage.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Through reflection, the old version of the skill was able to "pull" (i.e. teleport) enemies to the original user and interrupt their skills being cast.