From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- The shadowstep only occurs if the projectile hits the target.
- Only the projectile portion is unblockable.
- The Blind will occur before the shadowstep, therefore marks or traps will miss if you arrive on them after the shadowstep.
- The projectile portion of the attack deals no damage. The dagger portion of the attack deals 100% of the total damage.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Through reflection, the old version of the skill was able to "pull" (i.e. teleport) enemies to the original user and interrupt their skills being cast.