When you apply stealth to an ally, they heal and revive over a short duration. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally.
- Healing: 130 (0.124)?
Revive per Second: 3%
- Stealth (2s): Invisible to foes.
- Interval: 1s
— In-game description
- Although the base stealth duration is two seconds, the minor trait Meld with Shadows will always be present (if unlocked), granting a default 3 seconds of stealth.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 16, 2019
- This trait has been moved to the adept tier. It no longer increases revive speed and instead causes applying stealth to an ally to heal and revive them over 3 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Shadow Arts Adept minor tier.
- Added: Stealth yourself and your target for 3 seconds when reviving an ally.
- Added: You revive allies 10% faster.
| October 15, 2013
- This skill now functions with the Meld with Shadows trait for the recipient of stealth.
| June 25, 2013
- This trait now grants 2 seconds of stealth to players and their allies when beginning a revive.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Merciful Ambush has been added to the game.