When you apply stealth to an ally, they heal and revive over a short duration. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally.
- Healing: 130 (0.124)?
Revive per Second: 3%
Revive per Second: 1%
- Stealth (2s): Invisible to foes.
Duration: 3 seconds
- Interval: 1 second
— In-game description
- Although the base stealth duration is two seconds, the minor trait Meld with Shadows will always be present (if unlocked), granting a default 3 seconds of stealth.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced revive percentage from 3% to 1%.
|July 16, 2019
- This trait has been moved to the adept tier. It no longer increases revive speed and instead causes applying stealth to an ally to heal and revive them over 3 seconds.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Shadow Arts Adept minor tier.
- Added: Stealth yourself and your target for 3 seconds when reviving an ally.
- Added: You revive allies 10% faster.
|October 15, 2013
- This skill now functions with the Meld with Shadows trait for the recipient of stealth.
|June 25, 2013
- This trait now grants 2 seconds of stealth to players and their allies when beginning a revive.
|August 28, 2012
- Merciful Ambush has been added to the game.