From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Hidden Killer — Gain bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed. This bonus lingers for a short duration after you've been revealed.
- Merciful Ambush — Heal when you enter or exit stealth. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Shadow's Embrace — Remove conditions when you enter or exit stealth. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Meld with Shadows — Gain superspeed when you enter or exit stealth.
- Leeching Venoms — Venom utility skills siphon life from struck foes. Gain stacks of Spider Venom when you enter or exit stealth. Siphoning can only occur once per strike.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Cover of Shadow — Gain protection when you enter or exit stealth. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Shadow's Rejuvenation — Gain initiative when you enter or exit stealth.
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- Premeditation — Deal increased strike damage for each unique boon you have; concentration is increased.
- Panaku's Ambition — Gain barrier when you strike foes with a stealth attack. When you apply stealth to allies you also grant them barrier. This effect can only be received once and will reset when stealth is removed.
- Although this skill has a very comprehensive animation when used, it is invisible to enemy players in WvW and sPvP, so you will not reveal your position while stealthed if you use it.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 28, 2023||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|January 27, 2015||
|October 15, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.