From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the thief skill. For the trait skill that previously had the same name, see Lesser Blinding Powder.
— In-game description [?]
- Last Refuge - Use Lesser Blinding Powder when your health reaches a certain threshold or when you take falling damage. You take less falling damage.
- Cloaked in Shadow - Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. You cannot be critically hit while stealthed.
- Can be used while under control effects.
- This skill is actually a point blank area of effect.
- Although this skill has a very comprehensive animation when used, it is invisible to enemy players in WvW and sPvP, so you will not reveal your position while stealthed if you use it.
- Area stealth
- Stealth + blind
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|January 27, 2015||
|October 15, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.