From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the thief skill. For the trait skill that previously had the same name, see Lesser Blinding Powder.
— In-game description [?]
- Merciful Ambush — When you apply stealth to an ally, they heal and revive over a short duration. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally.
- Shadow's Embrace — Remove conditions periodically while in stealth.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing grants you stealth. Deception skills gain reduced recharge.
- Meld with Shadows — Stealth lasts longer when it's granted by your skills. Gain increased movement speed while stealthed.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding foes siphons health from them.
- Shadow's Rejuvenation — Regenerate health and initiative while in stealth.
- Hidden Killer — Gain bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed. This bonus lingers for a short duration after you've been revealed.
- Although this skill has a very comprehensive animation when used, it is invisible to enemy players in WvW and sPvP, so you will not reveal your position while stealthed if you use it. [verification requested]
- Area stealth
- Stealth + blind
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|January 27, 2015||
|October 15, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.