From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Shadow Savior — After completing a shadowstep, you are healed. Nearby allies are also healed for a larger amount. Only affects thief shadowsteps.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- As a shadowstep, it can only send the player to locations they could reach without having to jump.
- Jumping after the shot has been fired but before it has landed, when timed correctly, can fire the shot over small terrain providing you have line of sight on the opposite end of the terrain.
- If the player is downed while the projectile is in flight, they will still shadowstep when it reaches the target area.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 01, 2020||
|September 29, 2020||
|March 16, 2015||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: