From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Short bow
- Game link
Fire an arrow and shadowstep to the target area, blinding nearby foes.
- Blindness (5s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Number of Targets: 3
- Radius: 120
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Shadow Savior — After completing a shadowstep, you are healed. Nearby allies are also healed for a larger amount. Only affects thief shadowsteps.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Hard to Catch — Gain endurance when you shadowstep.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Traversing Dusk — Heal allies in the area around you when you shadowstep. Gain shadow force for each ally in the radius. Wells grant alacrity on their initial impact.
- Shadestep — Siphon now grants you barrier when targeting enemies, and it revives allies when targeting them. Shadowstepping breaks your barrier and grants it to nearby allies, proportional to the number of allies affected.
- As a shadowstep, it can only send the player to locations they could reach without having to jump.
- Jumping after the shot has been fired but before it has landed, when timed correctly, can fire the shot over small terrain providing you have line of sight on the opposite end of the terrain.
- If the player is downed while the projectile is in flight, they will still shadowstep when it reaches the target area.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 01, 2020||
|September 29, 2020||
|March 16, 2015||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: