— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- Fixed a bug that prevented the 20% critical hit bonus from applying to Death's Judgment while standing. Removed the internal cooldown from this trait.
| May 22, 2018
- This trait now works outside of combat.
- Stealth is applied at the end of a dodge roll instead of at the beginning.
- Added additional effects particles to show when stealth is applied.
| May 08, 2018
- This trait has been reworked.
- Dodge rolls that are performed while wielding a rifle now grant stealth for 3 seconds.
- It has a 10-second internal cooldown that resets whenever the deadeye kneels, and it no longer replaces Kneel with Sniper's Cover.
- The 20% critical-hit bonus while kneeling remains unchanged.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Silent Scope has been added to the game.
- Silent Scope is coin-op game by Konami where the player's controller is a sniper rifle.