— In-game description
- Stealth is applied at the end of the dodge roll.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 26, 2019
- Fixed an issue that caused this trait to display the incorrect stealth duration values in PvP and WvW.
|March 05, 2019
- The duration of stealth that this trait grants has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second in PvP and WvW.
|December 11, 2018
- This trait no longer grants an additional 20% chance to critically hit with kneeling rifle skills and Death's Judgment. It now grants up to 120 precision regardless of the weapon the thief wields, and an additional 120 precision while wielding a rifle.
|July 10, 2018
- Fixed a bug that prevented the 20% critical hit bonus from applying to Death's Judgment while standing. Removed the internal cooldown from this trait.
|May 22, 2018
- This trait now works outside of combat.
- Stealth is applied at the end of a dodge roll instead of at the beginning.
- Added additional effects particles to show when stealth is applied.
|May 08, 2018
- This trait has been reworked.
- Dodge rolls that are performed while wielding a rifle now grant stealth for 3 seconds.
- It has a 10-second internal cooldown that resets whenever the deadeye kneels, and it no longer replaces Kneel with Sniper's Cover.
- The 20% critical-hit bonus while kneeling remains unchanged.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Silent Scope has been added to the game.
- Silent Scope is coin-op game by Konami where the player's controller is a sniper rifle.