From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the tamable fox in Jahai Bluffs. For the ambient creature, see Desert Fox (ambient creature).
- Before befriending the fox, in Venta Pass
- The fox looks visibly shaken by the destruction around Jahai. It's scared and hungry—maybe a little food will help ease its distress.
- It'll be okay, little one.
- In Sun's Refuge
- Want to follow me for a bit?
- Go patrol the area for a while. (The fox tours around Sun's Refuge)
- Sit. (The fox sits briefly)
- Stay here.
- Pet the fox. (The fox rolls around and hearts appear above it)
- ball) Let's play fetch! (Gives you a
- food platter on the ground which the fox eats.) Time for a snack! (Spawns a
- Good fox.
- A Star to Guide Us: Gentle Hearts — Eased the Anxiety of a Terrified Desert Fox in Jahai Bluffs. (3)
- Desert Foxes closely resemble the Fennec fox.
- Associated items
- Companion novelty