From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Sand Eels are animals native to the Crystal Desert. Sand Eels appear in several different color variants, independent of their status. Purple-yellow, red-white, and yellow-blue are among the possibilities.
- Crystal Oasis
- Domain of Vabbi
- Elon Riverlands
- The Desolation
- Act I
- Defend the Water Authority facility workers as they repair damaged water pipes (80)
- Help Talib recover his escaped sand shark pups (80)
- Summons Elver
- Bite - Deals a small amount of damage and causes 4 seconds of Poisoned.
- Biting Leap - Deals a small amount of damage and causes 2 seconds of Crippled.
- Feed - Projectile attack that deals a small amount of damage, inflicts the Feeding effect, and restores some health. If the projectile hits terrain, it spawns a Sand Elver. Mounted players receive increased damage and no Feeding effect.
- Tail Swipe - Deals a small amount of damage.
- Stolen skills
|Large Fang||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Leaf Fossil||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Lump of Desert Wurmwax||Trophy||Junk||1-2|
|Mostly-Digested Boots||Salvage item||Rare||1|
|Pulsing Brandspark||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Vicious Fang||Crafting material||Rare||1|