Flowers for Jimoh
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Flowers for Jimoh is an achievement in Elon Riverlands which follows the story of a family and contains 7 objectives.
|Flowers for Jimoh||Elon Riverlands||5|
|Help Jimoh find comfort by reaching out to her family.Jimoh's family was torn when her husband Iweh spoke against Joko. She is looking for some peace in the aftermath.||1 Step Taken toward Solace for Jimoh||1|
|2 Steps Taken toward Solace for Jimoh||0|
|3 Steps Taken toward Solace for Jimoh||0|
|4 Steps Taken toward Solace for Jimoh||1|
- Speak to Jimoh about her family to start the achievement. She can usually be found just inside the north entrance of the village in Arid Gladefields, unless she's running the escort event to First Camp.
- Speak to Scout Wazzir northeast of Olishar's Oasis Camp Waypoint — .
- Speak to Jimoh again.
- Escort Jimoh to First Camp. Once the event has ended, follow her back to Wazzir's scouting outpost and listen to their dialogue.
- Optional: Talking to Jimoh about her late husband tells players where he is buried, but is not needed to progress the achievement.
- Visit Iweh's grave at Exile's Rest.
- Optional: Talking to Jimoh again hints at Iweh being Awakened, but is not needed to progress the achievement.
- Find the roaming Awakened Exile between Exile's Rest and the quicksand of Skimmer Ranch, upon defeat he turns non-hostile, you can talk to him, and he will give you a Yellow Sparaxis.
- Return to Jimoh and give her the flower.
- After the escort
- Wazzir: Mom! I'm so happy you're back. Are the people safe?
- Jimoh: Yes, they're safe now. How are you holding up?
- Wazzir: Pokey keeps me safe. I warned travelers, and pointed deserters to the next camp.
- Jimoh: That's my good boy. You know, they wouldn't survive without you.
- Wazzir: I know, Mom. But it doesn't make me miss you less.
- Jimoh: You're doing a man's job. Your father would be proud. I know I am.
- Wazzir: Mom, have you seen Baba? How is he?
- Jimoh: Oh, my poor Wazi. Your father wanders the Drifts. We honor and remember him, but he's lost.
- Jimoh: I've got to go now. More fieldworkers need help. I love you Wazi. And you too, Pokey.
- Speaking to Jimoh after paying respects at Iweh's grave
I found Iweh's grave. It looked as if something growing there was dug up...
- I planted flowers there, hoping to soothe his spirit. I wish we'd buried him somewhere more hidden. If you run across his tired bones wandering the Drifts, Understand that's not really him anymore.
- What else can you tell me?
- Understood. Sorry for your loss.
- Defeating the Awakened Exile nearby
- Awakened Exile: Jimoh... Wazi... Is that you?
- (if you do not have a Yellow Sparaxis in inventory)
- Yellow Sparaxis)
Iweh? Jimoh and Wazi still miss you and wish you well. (Receive
- I'd better go. Good luck, Iweh.
- (if you have Yellow Sparaxis in inventory)
- You want me to give this flower to Jimoh? (same as "Iweh? Jimoh and Wazi still miss you and wish you well.")
- Sorry, but no.
- Speaking to Jimoh with Yellow Sparaxis in your inventory
I think this yellow sparaxis is for you.
- My favorite flower. How did you know—oh. This was with Iweh? Maybe he still carries something of us with him out there. Thank you.
- What else can you tell me?
- Hope things get better.