From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Adventurer's Goods
|Lump of Coal (10)||Crafting material||Basic||5 20|
|Bag of Coffee Beans||Crafting material||Basic||21|
|Jug of Water (10)||Crafting material||Basic||2|
- Today's Trade Crates
|Trader's Key||Service||Rare||245 +|
|Cowrie League Metal Crate||Container||Masterwork||630 +|
|Cowrie League Wood Crate||Container||Masterwork||630 +|
|Cowrie League Cloth Crate||Container||Masterwork||630 +|
|Cowrie League Trophy Crate||Container||Masterwork||630 +|
|Cowrie League Leather Crate||Container||Masterwork||630 +|
- Crystal Desert Crafting Recipes
- The Spearmarshal armor and Sunspear weapon recipes will only be available for purchase if you have unlocked the respective Elonian armor and weapon skins.
- Crystal Desert Ascended Gear and Recipes
|Recipe: Nadijeh's Marshal's Insignia||Recipe sheet||Ascended||+|
|Book of Nadijeh's Boot Recipes||Container||Ascended||+ + 5|
|Book of Nadijeh's Chest Recipes||Container||Ascended||+ + 5|
|Book of Nadijeh's Glove Recipes||Container||Ascended||+ + 5|
|Book of Nadijeh's Headgear Recipes||Container||Ascended||+ + 5|
|Book of Nadijeh's Leggings Recipes||Container||Ascended||+ + 5|
|Book of Nadijeh's Shoulders Recipes||Container||Ascended||+ + 5|
|Recipe: Nadijeh's Marshal's Inscription||Recipe sheet||Ascended||+|
|Book of Nadijeh's Weapon Recipes||Container||Ascended||+ + 5|
|Anthem of Liberty||Accessory||Ascended||+ + 20|
|First Spear's Icon||Amulet||Ascended||+ + 15|
|Nadijeh's Dynastic Signet||Ring||Ascended||+ + 10|
|Dunkoro's Treasure||Ring||Ascended||+ + 10|
- Crystal Desert Collectables and Rewards
|Maps to the Outpost||Consumable||Rare||25|
|Bolt of Homespun Brocade||Consumable||Exotic||15,750|
|Mini Aqua Stalker||Miniature||Exotic|
- The Legacy is only available for purchase after the Lost Lore of Elon Riverlands achievement has been completed.
- We're low on supplies, our trail markers are a mess, and sand eels. Kormir knows we have our challenges out here.
- Ardra at Skimmer Ranch. only if you have Missive for Ebele in your inventory
I have something for you from
- Oh! We have to get these troop movements to my allies. Keep your skimmer close - you'll need it.
Where can I find your friends?
- Majid is just northwest of here in the Sandbound Towers. Harun and Ghada should be in Prophet's Path, even farther to the northwest. Basma is south of here, near Palawa's Grace.
- Before I go, how can I help here? same as How can I help?
How can I help?
- Rats are scavenging our supply caches. Rebury them and return loose supplies. Also, sand eels have been taking stones from our cairn markers to their nests. Kill those eels and repair our markers.
What are the cairn markers for?
- We set up a trail of markers to help defectors find their way to "oasis camps," safe havens willing to shelter then as they make the difficult trek north seeking freedom.
- We belong to a community of exiles forced to farm the Gladefields to help feed our former kingdom. Awakened forces collect most of our harvest and patrol the dunes for defectors.
- Sounds like a miserable siuationl I'll see what I can do for you.
- Glad you're doing what you do. Let's see if I can help.
- I'll see what I can do.
- Sorry for your troubles. Good luck.
- So good to see you again, my friend! You've helped see to it that my people can reach safety in the north. Is there anything I have that can serve you in your travels?
I have something for you from Ardra at Skimmer Ranch. only if you have Missive for Ebele in your inventory
- Instructions for Defectors Oh! We have to get these troop movements to my allies. Keep your skimmer close— you'll need it. receive
- Where can I find your friends?
- Before I go, can I see what you have for trade?
- I'm on my way.
- I'm not sure— let's see what you have to offer.
- No need. I was happy to help a just cause.