From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Follower Dawnwynn defeat Branded Forgotten at Augury Rock (80)
- Points of Interest
- Hall of Ascension —
- Augury Rock Vista —
- Defeat Branded Josso Essher in the Ascension Chamber (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Disperse the wild magic that escaped from Augury Rock (80)
- Augury Ghost
- Commander Joziah
- Follower of Ascension
- General Mendoza
- Great Ritual Priest Zahmut
- Jorn Kudebeh
- Lord Valodor
- Branded Human (80)
- Branded Ogre (80)
- Branded Crystal Shield Guardian (80)
- Champion Branded Josso Essher (80)
- Elite Branded Forgotten Priest (80)
- Veteran Branded Forgotten Priest (80)
- Cave Screamer (80)
- Veteran Air Djinn (80)
- Inside the catacombs under Hall of Ascension after successful The Path to Ascension meta event
- Great Ritual Priest Zahmut: You seek the Forgotten. Yes. I know of them. They helped me to Ascend.
- Great Ritual Priest Zahmut: Now I seek to help others, but the Trials haven't worked for generations.
- Follower Kaidenna: I'm told the Forgotten were helping Glint with a "great legacy." Was that something to stop the Elder Dragons?
- Great Ritual Priest Zahmut: Yes. The Forgotten were dying out. They cared for Vlast, son of Glint, as long as they could.
- Great Ritual Priest Zahmut: Sadly, in the end, he, too, left them behind.
- Great Ritual Priest Zahmut: So, the Forgotten left this place. They built a city deep in the southern desert, now long abandoned.
- Great Ritual Priest Zahmut: There they created the Exalted to finish their work upon the legacy, far from Kralkatorrik's ravages.
- Follower Kaidenna: These relics are magnificent! This is fantastic!
- Follower Kaidenna: There's so much to see!
- Follower Kaidenna: I'm overwhelmed. I feel like I could reach out and take a hold of my destiny.
- Follower Kaidenna: Oh my goodness. We walk on the same ground that ancient heroes trod. It's so exciting!
- Follower Kaidenna: I'm excited to share all of this with Lucius!
- Follower Kaidenna: The history of Augury Rock is incredibly compelling. It is a symbol of hope, rebirth, and the ancient age of heroes.
- Follower Kaidenna: How far the Forgotten have fallen.
- Outside of Augury Rock
- Follower Dawnwynn: There! Did you see that? Snowy, I think I saw him up by the entrance.
- Follower Dawnwynn: Don't give me that face, you know who I mean. Josso Essher.
- Follower Dawnwynn: I can hear the cheering now. I'll be the first norn to ever Ascend.
- Follower Dawnwynn: Everyone will be so jealous when the skaalds sing tales of our legend!
- Follower Dawnwynn: Poor Snowy. It must be so hot in all that fur. Go lay down in the shade.
- Follower Dawnwynn: Don't worry, Snowy. Once we ascend, we'll head back to the Shiverpeaks where you'll be more comfortable.
- Follower Dawnwynn: Aww! What's go
- Follower Dawnwynn: What is...? Oh, great. You brought me a Branded rat. Just what I've always wanted.
- Resource nodes
- Rich Orichalcum Node