From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Before delivering the instructions
- Please leave me be. I've just suffered a tragedy.
- Ebele sent me with instructions on how to get around the Forged. only after obtaining Instructions for Defectors
- What? These are troop movements! Thank you! With this, I could actually make it... But do I really want to go? Can I start a new life on my own?
- Why are you out here? (same as: What's wrong?)
- I wish the best for you.
- My family gave my sister, Tiba, to Joko to ensure their protection. I spoke up against it and was exiled. Ebele says I should head north, but I'm not sure I can make it.
I found her. She's safe but staying under Joko's control. For now. (Only available if the "A Family's Sacrifice" achievement is unlocked)
- You found her? What do you mean? But... I'd assumed she was dead. I can't believe it. You say she's staying by choice? That makes no sense, but she must have her reasons. Thank you for telling me.
- your father. He died regretting letting Tiba go.
I found a note from
- Wow. This is a lot to take in. I didn't realize he regretted it, but of course he must have. What an idiot I've been. Still, I'm glad to know it now. I'm very grateful.
- Take care.
- I thought you'd want to know.
- Be careful.
- Oh. I'll leave you alone.
- After delivering the instructions
- Thank you for delivering the troop movements. I've decided to stay close and help other exiles that want to escape, just like Ebele does. Tiba—my sister—would want me to keep fighting.
- I found her. She's safe but staying under Joko's control. For now. (Only available if the "A Family's Sacrifice" achievement is unlocked; see above)
- Why are you out here? (see above)
- Great idea. Good-bye.
- The Desolation: A Family's Sacrifice — Tell Tiba about her father's death, and locate her sister. (3 )
- Elon Riverlands: Skimmer Search — Use your newly earned skimmer to help those in need throughout the Elon Riverlands. (5)