From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the chests for Sunken Treasure Hunter. For the Gathering Storms reward, see Sunken Chest (Sandswept Isles). For the renown heart object, see Sunken Chest (Sparkfly Fen).
- At a glance
|Zone||Nearest Point of Interest||Nearest Waypoint||Bearing (from Waypoint)|
|Gendarran Fields||Mellaggan Shrine —||Oogooth Waypoint —||North-Northeast|
|Harathi Hinterlands||Koofooloo —||Shieldbluff Waypoint —||East|
|Bloodtide Coast||Sullivan's Wake —||Remanda Waypoint —||West|
|Kessex Hills||Krait's Larder —||Overlake Haven Waypoint —||West|
|Iron Marches||Spentlung Depth —||Brandwatch Encampment Waypoint —||North-Northeast|
|Snowden Drifts||Urgulp —||Exile Waypoint —||West|
|Frostgorge Sound||Iron Horse Mines —||Slough of Despond Waypoint —||Southwest|
|Lornar’s Pass||Dwarves' Gloaming —||Guutra's Homestead Waypoint —||West-southwest|
|Timberline Falls||Whispering Falls —||Ogduk Waypoint —||East-southeast|
|Mount Maelstrom||Aquabase Terror Seven —||Judgment Waypoint —||North-Northeast|
- Bloodtide Coast
- In a wrecked ship NE of Merchantman's Strait (Master Diver: Bloodtide Coast). It's midway between Stormbluff Isle waypoint and Remanda Waypoint. You can see the ship's crow's nest sticking out from the water. Note: there are two chests in this ship; the Sunken Chest is on the seabed under the front of the wreck, while Penzan's Lost Treasure is in the middle of the wreck on a deck along with two other non-interactive chests.
- Gendarran Fields
- Mellaggan Shrine (Master Diver: Gendarran Fields)
- Harathi Hinterlands
- Koofooloo (Master Diver: Harathi Hinterlands)
- Kessex Hills
- Krait's Larder (Master Diver: Kessex Hills)
- Frostgorge Sound
- Snowden Drifts
- Urgulp (Master Diver: Snowden Drifts)
- Lornar's Pass
- Dwarves' Gloaming (Master Diver: Lornar's Pass)
- Timberline Falls
- Just Northwest of Whispering Falls (Master Diver: Timberline Falls)
- Empyreal Fragment (6-9) (if level 80)
- Swim-Speed Infusion +10 (2-5) (if level 80)
- Two separate drops, each of one Universal upgrade, based on character level (The same item can drop twice.)
- Two items of masterwork rarity or higher, based on character level
- A rare chance at Diver's Breather Box
- Each Sunken Chest can only be opened once per repetition of the Master Diver achievement. To reopen one of the Sunken Chests, all other Sunken Chests also must be opened.
- You can't open the same chest 2 times in a row, if the Master Diver achievement is complete after opening. You'll have to reload the map to be able to reopen it, a certain amount of time must space the reload.
- Drop research can be found here: Sunken Chest/Drop rate
- You can copy and paste the following list of map locations to visit all chests in a row:
Waypoints: IrnMrch [&BOkBAAA=], Frstgrg [&BHwCAAA=], SnwDrft [&BMADAAA=], HH [&BKYAAAA=], GdrFlds [&BOIAAAA=], KsxHls [&BBMAAAA=], BldCst [&BKcBAAA=], Lornas [&BJYBAAA=], TmbrFlls [&BE0CAAA=], MM [&BNQCAAA=].
- POI: IrnMrch [&BOEBAAA=], Frstgrg [&BOcFAAA=], SnwDrft [&BCYAAAA=], HH [&BKEAAAA=], GdrFlds [&BAAEAAA=], KsxHls [&BCMAAAA=], BldCst There's no a exactly POI. Just hit West from WP, in the middle of "lake", Lornas [&BEwGAAA=], TmbrFlls [&BD0CAAA=], MM [&BI0GAAA=].