From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Sand Sharks are a type of shark that have adapted to land. They can be found in the Crystal Desert. Some have been domesticated and can be found at Talib's exotic animal ranch in the Amnoon Farms.
- Crystal Oasis
- Desert Highlands
- Auburn Hills
- Lifeblood Ravine (During related events only)
- Salt Flats
- Elon Riverlands
Path of Fire story
- Act I
- Breaches Sand
- Creates Tornadoes
- Bite - Deals a small amount of damage in a very short melee range and inflicts 5 seconds of Bleeding.
- Breach - Burrows into the ground, evading, and shadowsteps to the target. After a short delay, it surfaces and deals a small amount of damage while Launching targets into the air. Stability negates the launch effect, but targets will still be flung into the air. The delay is greatly decreased when used against mounted players.
- Sand Vortex - Channeled AoE attack that grows in size over time, dealing a small amount of damage and inflicting 5 seconds of 2 Bleeding each pulse.
- Stolen skills
|Large Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Large Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Salvageable Hide||Salvage item||Basic||1|
|Tasty Dried Shark
(only drops if the Skyscale Treats collection is active)
Render by Kate Pfeilschiefter.
- Slayer: Elona Safari Hunter — Kill 1000 Crystal Desert predators. (16 )