This page is for users to propose changes for the Main Page
. Admins will periodically check this page and copy any good suggestions as needed. The Main Page is a potential target for mass vandalism, however we want every user to contribute to every page.
Welcome to the official
Wiki, the comprehensive reference written and maintained by the players.
Check out our overview of the skill balance changes. Guilds are now global and the Trading Post has been redesigned with a sleek, new interface and multiple improvements. Crafting stations have an improved interface for sub-combines and new progressive crafting backpacks are introduced. The new backpacks compliment a more rewarding level experience with new individual level rewards, new leveling items, and changes to personal story progression. The Hero panel and Wardrobe have new tabs for finishers, outfits, and miniatures. Achievement categories have been reorganized for easier use and introduce new Item Collections achievements. Commander tags are now account wide and can switch between four colors at any time. WvW players have a new Siege Golem Mastery ability to improve with world ranks along with Siege Disabler trick to counter turtling at gates. The patch brings the Guild Wars 2 World Tournament Series for PvP players. The tourney is accompanied by a standard enemy model option in Team Arenas and Custom Arenas so players aren't staring at their feet when fighting asura. This also introduces two exclusive sets of armor and the Glorious Reward Track. Find out more...
- Current game status
- ▪ Game updates - Wednesday, 17 September 2014
- ▪ Upcoming changes and features
- September 19, 2014
- ▪ Act Now: Weekend Gem Store Sales!
- September 18, 2014
- ▪ Tournament of Glory Qualifiers Update.
- ▪ Guild Wars 2 at Eurogamer Expo.
- September 17, 2014
- ▪ Ready Up: Episode 22!
- September 16, 2014
- ▪ Avatar of Death Finisher and More in the Gem Store!
- Running the game
- ▪ Controls ▪ User interface ▪ Worlds
- Character creation
- ▪ Races ▪ Professions ▪ Biography
- ▪ Attributes ▪ Skills ▪ Traits ▪ NPCs
- ▪ Achievements (Daily ▪ Monthly)
- ▪ Medals ▪ Wallet ▪ Vault ▪ Wardrobe
- ▪ Party ▪ Squads ▪ Friends
- ▪ Guilds ▪ Guild missions
- ▪ Damage ▪ Effects ▪ Support ▪ Combos
- ▪ Summoned allies ▪ Dynamic level adjustment
- Player versus Environment
- ▪ Story Journal ▪ Dynamic events ▪ World bosses ▪ Dungeons ▪ Fractals ▪ Soundtrack
- Structured PvP
- ▪ Conquest ▪ Reward tracks
- ▪ Authorized Shoutcaster Program
- World vs World
- ▪ Structures ▪ Siege weapons
- ▪ Power of the Mists ▪ World Experience
- ▪ Consumables ▪ Upgrade components ▪ Inventory ▪ Unique items ▪ Dye
- ▪ Weapons ▪ Armor ▪ Trinkets
- ▪ Outfits ▪ Starting equipment
- ▪ Recipes ▪ Materials ▪ Transmutation
- ▪ Mystic Forge ▪ Legendary weapons
- ▪ Trading Post ▪ Gem Store ▪ Vendor
- ▪ Currency ▪ Token
- The world of Tyria
- ▪ Tyria ▪ The Mists ▪ Cantha ▪ Elona
- ▪ Zones ▪ Cities ▪ Home instance
- ▪ Asura gates ▪ Jumping puzzles
- Map completion
- ▪ Renown Hearts ▪ Points of interest ▪ Skill challenges ▪ Vistas ▪ Waypoints
- Living World
- ▪ Season One ▪ Season Two
- ▪ Destiny's Edge ▪ Elder Dragons
- ▪ Languages ▪ Magic ▪ Timeline
- ▪ Ghosts of Ascalon ▪ Edge of Destiny ▪ Sea of Sorrows
We are currently maintaining 33,739 articles!
- Community portal
- ▪ Recent changes ▪ New pages ▪ New files
- How to help
- ▪ List of articles needing expansion
- Get help, or ask a question
- ▪ Frequently Asked Questions ▪ Helper program ▪ Ask a wiki question ▪ Join us on IRC
- Practices and processes
Changes for the main page are proposed here.