Miniatures (or mini-pets) are downsized versions of creature and NPC models which can be summoned to follow a player around. They do not fight or add any combat advantage. Many miniatures are acquired through opening Minis 3-Packs, which contain three randomly selected miniatures of which two are common and one is uncommon. These miniatures can also be used in the Mystic Forge by combining any four miniatures of the same rarity to create a random miniature of the same or higher rarity. Special miniatures are not obtainable through Minis 3-Packs or the Mystic Forge, but can usually be bought from the Gem Store during special events and otherwise require different methods to obtain them.
 List of miniatures
 Special miniatures
 Summoning and dismissing a miniature
To summon, or use, your miniature, right click it and select Use or double click it.
- You can not summon a miniature directly from the Account vault, only from a bag.
- Moving the miniature from one spot to another in your bag will dismiss it.
- You can also dismiss the miniature by right clicking it in your bag and selecting Use again or by double clicking it in your bag again.
- Certain miniatures are automatically dismissed when entering or leaving underwater mode.
- Miniatures have your character's guild tag appended to their name while active.
- Miniatures are considered collectible items by the game and will therefore be deposited to your Account Vault if you select the "Deposit All Collectibles" option in your Inventory. You can avoid this by placing the Miniature inside an Invisible Bag.