Contacts and LFG panel
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Friends: a list of all the player's contacts showing status, character name, location, and achievement points. Displays additional information for other players that also have you on their friends list.
- Looking for Group: used to join or create parties for various types of game content.
- Followers: a list of other players that have added your account to their contacts list and are not on yours.
- Blocked: a list of players who will have limited contact with your account, suppressing message through chat and mail.
Players can change their status displayed to other players' contacts lists with the drop down menu next to their account name.
- Invisible (sets account appear offline)
- Online (default)
- Guilds will still be able to see the last login time of an account even if an account had been set to Invisible.
- Blocking another player does not prevent that player from seeing your online status or your map location, though the blocked player will receive a "network error" when they try to send a message to the blocker.
- Prior to the September 17th 2013 update there was a tab called Group search which was replaced with the Looking for Group tab.
- Player may set nickname to anyone on their list.