Vendors are a broad category of NPCs that provide a variety of services where the player can buy or sell items with the NPC. The most common and widespread type of vendor is a merchant and the one players are most aware of. This category of services includes guild services, trainers, karma merchants, and so on.
- Their trade in brackets after their name (e.g. "Boudin [Baker]").
- A floating icon above their head to represent their vendor type.
- In most cases, the same icon on the map.
 Types of vendors
|Cultural armorsmith||Armor||Accepts coin only.|
|Cultural weaponsmith||Weapons||Accepts karma only.|
|Dungeon merchant||Various||Accepts dungeon currencies only.|
|Glory Vendor||Various||Accepts glory only.|
|Karma merchant||Various||Accepts karma only.|
|Laurel merchant||Various||Accepts laurels only.|
|Merchant||Various||Accepts coin only.|
|Repairs||Repairs||Repairs damaged armor for coin.|
|Trainer||Manuals||Accepts coin only.|
Speaking to a vendor brings up a vendor panel. Vendors will have some or all of the following tabs:
- Buy: Purchase items. Hover over items to see statistics. Stats listed in green are better than those for the currently-equipped equivalent item; red stats are worse.
- Sell: All vendors pay the same price for items. Items sold by vendors can be sold back for 1/8th of their original value.
- Buyback: Items sold to a vendor may be bought back from any vendor, provided you have not left the zone or logged off since you sold the items.