Conquest is a structured PvP game mode. In Conquest, the players are placed in two teams, and must capture objectives and important locations.
List of conquest maps
- Battle of Kyhlo
- Forest of Niflhel
- Legacy of the Foefire
- Revenge of the Capricorn
- Spirit Watch
- Temple of the Silent Storm
- List of historical maps
- 1 point is gained every 2 seconds per location captured
- 5 points are awarded for each player kill
Each conquest map has 3 capture points. Players must stay within the points' area to claim it for their team. If an enemy player is also in the area, no progress will be made for either team. One player from either team is enough to capture or prevent capture of the point; the number of players does not affect the capture speed.
Each conquest map offers a unique secondary objective.
- Battle of Kyhlo — a trebuchet that deals a large amount of damage and can destroy various objects throughout the map.
- Forest of Niflhel — two NPCs, Svanir and Chieftain Utahein, that rewards 25 points to the player's team when killed and a short +50 buff to the team's stats.
- Legacy of the Foefire — a Guild Lord that is positioned behind the waypoint of each team and rewards 150 points when killed. He is guarded by two soldiers and two casters.
- Skyhammer — a powerful cannon that deals a large amount of damage to a targeted area.
- Spirit Watch — awards 30 points for each orb ascended on a capture point owned by the carrier's team, or if ascended on a capture point not owned by the carrier's team, the orb is worth 15 points.
- Temple of the Silent Storm — Meditations that require channeling and offer effects that increases a team score from kills, doubles a team's points gained from captured points, and gains control of all capture points to the player's team.
- The concept of Conquest mode came from the idea of including lots of environmental objects in the map which can be used for cover or destroyed like in the Battle of Kyhlo map.