From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Conquest is a structured PvP game mode. In Conquest, the players are placed in two teams, and must capture objectives and important locations. The first team to acquire 500 total points wins the game.
- One point is gained every two seconds per location captured.
- Player kills award 5 points.
- Forest of Niflhel has two NPCs, Svanir and Chieftain Utahein, that rewards 25 points to the player's team when killed and a short +50 buff to the team's stats.
- Legacy of the Foefire has a Lord that is positioned behind the waypoint of each team and rewards 150 points when killed. He is guarded by two Soldiers and two casters.
- Spirit Watch awards 30 points for each soul orb ascended on a capture point owned by the carrier's team, or if ascended on a capture point now owned by the carrier's team, the orb is worth 15 points.
- Temple of the Silent Storm has 2 Meditation spots which award a buff that increases a team score from kills, one that doubles a team's points gained from captured points, and a fourth that gives control of all capture points to the player's team.
- Battle of Kyhlo
- Forest of Niflhel
- Legacy of the Foefire
- Spirit Watch
- Temple of the Silent Storm
- The concept of Conquest mode came from the idea of including lots of environmental objects in the map which can be used for cover or destroyed like in the Battle of Kyhlo map.
- There was a Conquest map named Raid on the Capricorn however it was removed from the game in the April 2014 Feature Pack when they removed water combat from Structured PvP.