From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Conquest is a structured PvP game mode. In Conquest, the players are placed in two teams, and must capture objectives and important locations. The first team to acquire 500 total points wins the game.
- One point is gained every two seconds per location captured.
- Kills award 5 points.
- Forest of Niflhel has two NPCs, Svanir and Chieftain Utahein, that reward 25 points to the players team when killed and a short +50 buff to players stats.
- Legacy of the Foefire has a Lord that is positioned behind the waypoint of each team and rewards 150 points when killed. He is guarded by two Soldiers and two casters.
- Temple of the Silent Storm has several Meditation spots which award a buff to the players team, or in the case of the commune spot in the central ice cave, gives control of all objectives to the players team.
- Battle of Kyhlo
- Forest of Niflhel
- Legacy of the Foefire
- Raid on the Capricorn
- Spirit Watch
- Temple of the Silent Storm
- The concept of Conquest mode came from the idea of including lots of environmental objects in the map which can be used for cover or destroyed like in the Battle of Kyhlo map.