From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the upgrade component used in ascended equipment. For equipment with an Infusion slot, see Infused. For additional information on agony resistant infusions crafted from the +1 Agony Infusion items dropped in fractals, see Agony Infusion.
- Infusions can be placed in Infusion slots.
- Agony Infusions provide +1 to +30 agony resistance. They can be obtained from Fractal rewards, and salvaging ascended equipment.
- Attribute Infusions provide +5 stat as well as +5, +7 or +9 agony resistance. They can be obtained from INFUZ-5959.
- Ghostly Infusions provide +5 stats, and +9 agony resistance. They cannot be upgraded. They can be obtained from raids.
- Moto's Unstable Bauble Infusions provide +5 stats, and +9 agony resistance. They cannot be upgraded. They can be obtained from the mystic forge.
- Basic quality Infusions provide +4 stat. They cannot be upgraded. They can be obtained from the Laurel merchant in PvE and the PvP lobby.
- WvW Infusions provide +5 stat, and offensive or defensive bonus in WvW. They cannot be upgraded. They can be obtained from the Laurel merchant in WvW.
- Simple Infusions provide a +3, +5, or +7 agony resistance. They cannot be upgraded. They can no longer be obtained.
- Enrichments provide bonus gold from monsters, magic find, experience from kills or karma. They can be placed in Enrichment slots. They cannot be upgraded. They can be obtained from Laurel merchants in PvE and the PvP lobby.
List of infusions
- Primary article: Agony Infusion
- +1 Agony Infusion through to +30
- Mighty +5 Agony Infusion
- Precise +5 Agony Infusion
- Malign +5 Agony Infusion
- Vital +5 Agony Infusion
- Resilient +5 Agony Infusion
- Healing +5 Agony Infusion
- Mighty +7 Agony Infusion
- Precise +7 Agony Infusion
- Malign +7 Agony Infusion
- Vital +7 Agony Infusion
- Resilient +7 Agony Infusion
- Healing +7 Agony Infusion
- Mighty +9 Agony Infusion
- Precise +9 Agony Infusion
- Malign +9 Agony Infusion
- Vital +9 Agony Infusion
- Resilient +9 Agony Infusion
- Healing +9 Agony Infusion
- Ghostly Infusion (Condition Damage)
- Ghostly Infusion (Healing)
- Ghostly Infusion (Vitality)
- Ghostly Infusion (Power)
- Ghostly Infusion (Precision)
- Ghostly Infusion (Toughness)
Moto's Unstable Bauble Infusion
- Mighty WvW Infusion
- Precise WvW Infusion
- Malign WvW Infusion
- Vital WvW Infusion
- Resilient WvW Infusion
- Healing WvW Infusion
- Infusions are lost when upgrading ascended items in the Mystic Forge, since the original item is consumed in the crafting process. Make sure to use an Infusion Extraction Device before you do so.
- In Guild Wars, infusion was the process of imbuing armor pieces with magic to protect against the mursaat's Spectral Agony.
- Prior to the July 26, 2016 update, there were 5 infusion types: offensive, defensive, utility, versatile (omni), and agony. Versatile infusions could be placed in non-agony infusion slots. The update simplified the types to Infusions (offensive, defensive, versatile, and agony) and Enrichments (utility).