Upcoming changes and features
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
These changes have been mentioned by ArenaNet, but lack specific details and/or a release date.
- General content
- World versus World
- Matchup information made available ahead of time is looked into, but complicated.
- Super Adventure Box
- World 3 and World 4 are unlikely to be added.
- Super Adventure Box may be added to the leaderboards.
- Legendary weapons
- Development of new legendary weapons has continued.
- Fractals of the Mists
- New fractals
- Continued reworks of old fractals
- Structured PvP
- Primary article: Server reset
Daily reset occurs at 00:00.
Weekly resets occur at:
- Monday 07:30 UTC — Raid rewards and progress reset. Guild mission rewards reset and new random missions given to guilds.
- Thursday 20:00 UTC — Map bonus rewards reset.
- Friday 18:00 UTC (roughly) — World versus World reset for EU servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- Saturday 02:00 UTC (roughly) — World versus World reset for NA servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- ^ Introducing the Story Journal, Official News post
- ^ Josh Foreman on Guild Chat #37
- ^ , "With the upcoming release it didn't make sense to have an event style encounter so we just built 4 large bosses instead."
- ^ , "We posted the [legendary armor] update and preview a month ago, and since then, we're working every week to get the details right."
- ^ , Official News post on legendary weapons
- ^ , "We have plans for our next fractal, but I won't spoil anything."
- ^ https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/pvp/sPvP-Season-5-2016/first#post6299983
- ^ https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/pvp/Update-on-PvP-Map-Achievements