Upcoming changes and features
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
These changes have been mentioned by ArenaNet, but lack specific details and/or a release date.
- General content
- Season 1 of the Living Story available in from the Story Journal 
- World versus World
- Matchup information made available ahead of time is looked into, but complicated.
- Super Adventure Box 
- Each skill slot will have two upgrades 
- Bombs and slingshot work as bundles because their future upgrades will cost more, allowing you to choose cheaper ammo.
- World 3 and World 4.
- Super Adventure Box will be added to the leaderboards.
- There are a total of 30 skills planned throughout the four worlds.
- Super Adventure Boxes might be added to the other cities (See Moto for notes).
- Future Raids
- PvP Leagues
- New legendary weapons
- 00:00 UTC — Advances login rewards
- 00:00 UTC — Resets daily achievements; certain objects respawn: chests (e.g. from Jumping Puzzles, except for those in World versus World), and event-related interactive objects (Carving Pumpkin, Magic Snow).
- 00:00 UTC — Resets diminishing returns for repeated completions of the same dungeon paths.
- Friday ~18:00 UTC — World versus World reset for EU servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- Saturday ~01:00 UTC — World versus World reset for NA servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- Sunday 00:00 UTC — Guild mission rewards reset.
- Monday 08:30 UTC — Raid rewards and progress reset.
- ^ https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-story-journal/
- ^ https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/wuv/matchups/What-will-be-the-new-European-Matches/first#post2173348
- ^ https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/livingworld/sab/Things-to-improve
- ^ https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/livingworld/sab/Gaming-references-found-in-the-SAB/1808593