Upcoming changes and features
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
These changes have been mentioned by ArenaNet, but lack specific details and/or a release date.
- General content
- Season 1 of the Living Story available in from the Story Journal 
- Living World Season 3
- World versus World
- Super Adventure Box
- Each skill slot will have two upgrades 
- Bombs and slingshot work as bundles because their future upgrades will cost more, allowing you to choose cheaper ammo.
- World 3 and World 4 ("very very unlikely" - Josh on guild chat)
- Super Adventure Box will be added to the leaderboards.
- There are a total of 30 skills planned throughout the four worlds.
- Super Adventure Boxes might be added to the other cities (See Moto for notes).
- Future Raids
- The legendary Envoy Armor and the rest of its precursor collections.
- New legendary weapons
- Remaining legendary weapons have been postponed indefinitely.
- Fractals of the Mists
- New fractals
- Continued reworks of old fractals
- Guild Halls
- Guild Anthems 
- 00:00 UTC — Advances login rewards
- 00:00 UTC — Resets daily achievements; certain objects respawn: chests (e.g. from Jumping Puzzles, except for those in World versus World), and event-related interactive objects (Carving Pumpkin, Magic Snow).
- 00:00 UTC — Resets diminishing returns for repeated completions of the same dungeon paths.
- Saturday ~18:00 UTC — World versus World reset for EU servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- Saturday ~01:00 UTC — World versus World reset for NA servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- Monday 08:30 UTC — Guild mission rewards reset and new random missions given to guilds.
- Monday 08:30 UTC — Raid rewards and progress reset.
- ^ https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-story-journal/
- ^ https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/wuv/matchups/What-will-be-the-new-European-Matches/first#post2173348
- ^ https://youtu.be/QpWarkkMWXE?t=8m5s
- ^ https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/livingworld/sab/Gaming-references-found-in-the-SAB/1808593
- ^ https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Legendary-weapons-6
- ^ https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/building-your-guild-hall/