Daily is an achievement category that rewards players for performing specific daily tasks. Every day, a new set of 12 achievements is generated in three categories: four PvE-related achievements, four PvP-related achievements, and four WvW-related achievements. Each achievement rewards a specific bonus chest that contains rewards related to the activity that was necessary to complete the achievement. In addition, a meta achievement "Daily Completionist" rewards completing any three of the available achievements with 10 and a Small Bag of Spirit Shards.
There is a cap of 15,000 monthly achievements combined. Once the cap is reached, additional points from the "Daily Completionist" meta achievement will no longer increase the account's achievement points, but individual reward bonus chests will still be given out.for daily and now-defunct
The achievements that are available each day are randomly selected from a pool of possible achievements for each of the three categories (PvE, WvW or PvP achievements). Daily Completionist is available every day.
|Total achievements: 92||10|
| Complete any 3 PvE, WvW, or PvP Daily Achievements.
||3/3 Daily PvE, WvW, and PvP Achievements Completed||10|
List of possible daily achievements
- Primary article: Daily achievements
PvE daily achievements
Player versus Environment daily achievements fall into four categories: gathering, simple tasks, event completer, and challenging tasks. One achievement from each category is selected each day.
- Daily Gatherer (Forager, Lumberer, or Miner) — Gather plants, wood or ore in a specific region. Home instance nodes count towards this achievement.
- Simple Tasks:
- Daily Event Completer — Complete four events in a specific area.
- Challenging Tasks:
PvP daily achievements
Structured PvP daily achievements fall into two categories: tasks and profession winner. Two achievements from each category are selected each day.
- Daily PvP Capture — Capture a point in a PvP match.
- Daily PvP Defender — Kill an enemy on or near a capture point while you own the point.
- Daily PvP Player Kills — Kill three players in PvP.
- Daily PvP Rank Points — Earn 50 rank points.
- Daily PvP Reward Earner — Earn one of the rewards from a PvP Reward Track.
- Daily PvP Profession Winner — Win a PvP match as one of two specific professions.
WvW daily achievements
- Simple tasks:
- Daily WvW Big Spender — Spend at least 25 Badges of Honor. Blueprints are a useful way to accomplish this.
- Daily WvW Caravan Disruptor — Destroy a supply caravan.
- Daily WvW Invasion Defender — Kill three enemy players.
- Daily WvW Land Claimer — Capture a sentry point.
- Daily Master of Ruins — Capture one of the ruins necessary for Borderlands Bloodlust.
- Daily Mists Guard Killer — Kill five veteran or higher NPC guards.
- Daily WvW Veteran Creature Slayer — Defeat the veteran warg, the harpy veteran, or the veteran wurm on a Borderlands map.
- Objective tasks:
- Daily WvW Camp Capturer — Capture two resource camps. Generators in Edge of the Mists do not count.
- Daily WvW Keep Capturer — Capture a keep.
- Daily WvW Objective Defender — Defend an objective during an enemy assault. The achievement is rewarded when a defend event successfully completes.
- Daily WvW Tower Capturer — Capture a tower.
The reward for completing the "Daily Completionist" meta achievement is 10. In addition, each individual achievement rewards one of the following bonus chests:
- PvE achievement rewards
- Chest of Lumber – For Daily Lumberer.
- Chest of Ore – For Daily Miner.
- Chest of Plants – For Daily Forager.
- Chest of Monstrous Goods – For Daily World Boss.
- Chest of the Hero (exotic) – For Daily Event Completer.
- Chest of the Hero (rare) – For Daily Vista Viewer.
- Chest of the Mists (exotic) – For level-specific Fractals achievements.
- Chest of the Mists (rare) – For Daily Fractal.
- Chest of the Mystic – For Daily Mystic Forger.
- PvP achievement rewards
- Fallen Hero Chest (exotic) – For Daily PvP Profession Winner.
- Fallen Hero Chest (rare) – For other PvP achievements.
- WvW achievement rewards
- Transcendent Chest (exotic) – For challenging WvW achievements.
- Transcendent Chest (rare) – For simple WvW achievements.
- Transcendent Chest of Knowledge – For Daily WvW Keep Capturer.
- Daily achievements are initially displayed in a special window after viewing the daily login rewards. The upper-right corner of the interface will also display Daily achievements as long as the meta achievement has not been completed, unless other achievements are added to the achievement watch list.
- The daily progress is reset each day at 00:00 UTC.
- Like all other achievements, daily achievements are tied to the account, which means that you can complete different achievements on different characters to complete the meta achievement.
- Reward bonus chests from achievements are displayed as a pop-up in the lower-right corner of the screen. This chest is account-bound and can be claimed on any character, and will persist upon switching zones or logging out.
- Accounts where the level of the highest character that ever existed is below level 10 will only see one achievement per category; accounts with a highest character between levels 11-30 will see three achievements per category; and accounts with a character above 30 will see the full amount of four per category.
- The dailies have undergone many changes to how they work since the release of the game. The full history is documented on the history subpage. Research about the current cycle is ongoing on the research subpage.