Daily is an achievement category that rewards players for performing specific daily tasks. Every day, a new set of twelve achievements is generated: four PvE-related achievements, four PvP-related achievements, and four WvW-related achievements. Each achievement rewards a specific bonus chest that contains rewards related to the activity that was necessary to complete the achievement. In addition, a meta achievement "Daily Completionist" rewards completing at least three of the twelve available achievements with 10 .
The daily achievements are advertised in a special window after receiving the daily login rewards. In addition, the upper-right corner of the interface will show achievements from the Daily category as long as the meta achievement has not been completed, unless other achievements are added to the achievement watch list.
The achievements that are available each day are selected from a large pool of potential achievements, and appear on a fixed monthly cycle. Daily Completionist is available every day.
|Total achievements: 92||10|
|Complete any 3 PvE, WvW, or PvP Daily Achievements.||3/3 Daily PvE, WvW, and PvP Achievements Completed||10|
The achievements available today (Wednesday, 27 May 2015) are shown below. If the date does not match the current UTC date, click here to purge the wiki's cache of this page. Twelve achievements are available for accounts with a max level character, a lower amount of achievements are available for accounts with non-maxed characters.
List of possible daily achievements
- Primary article: Daily achievements
The current achievements are selected from a number of various available daily achievements which can be found here. The achievements can be categorized into a few types which are explained below.
PvE daily achievements
- Event Completer
- The event completer daily requires you to complete four events in a specific area. Since this is limited to a single area, players will often coordinate in map chat announcing ongoing events.
- Vista Viewer
- The vista viewer daily requires you to visit a single vista in a specific region. Especially the cities or starter areas of each region have vistas that are very simple to reach, allowing a fast completion of these achievements.
- Daily gathering (Forager, Lumberer, or Miner)
- These achievements require you to gather plants, wood or ore in specific regions. If your home instance features gathering nodes, you can also visit the one in the required region and progress on the achievement there.
- Daily Fractal
- These achievements require you to participate in Fractals of the Mists. There are also versions that limit the difficulty level.
- World bosses
- The world boss achievements require you to complete a world boss event. Since world bosses appear on a fixed rotation, you should plan ahead to see when you need to participate in order to complete the daily.
- Daily Activity Participation
- Participate in any activity.
- Daily Exotic Crafter
- To complete this achievement, you need to craft a single exotic or ascended item. This can be done very easily by crafting an exotic Essence of Luck with an artificer, or by crafting one of the daily time-gated Ascended materials such as a Lump of Mithrillium.
- Daily Mystic Forger
- For this achievement, you need to use any Mystic Forge once.
PvP daily achievements
- Daily PvP Capture and Daily PvP Defender
- For these achievements, you need to capture or defend a point in a PvP match.
- Daily PvP Player Kills
- Kill three players in PvP for this achievements.
- Daily PvP Rank Points
- For this achievement, you need to earn 50 rank points.
- Daily PvP Reward Earner
- This achievement is awared when progressing in a PvP Reward Track.
- Daily profession winner
- This achievement requires you to win a PvP match with a specific profession.
WvW daily achievements
- Big Spender
- Spend 25 Badges of Honor, for example by purchasing blueprints.
- Caravan Disruptor
- Destroy a supply caravan.
- Camp Capturer
- Capture two resource camps.
- Invasion Defender
- Defeat three enemy invaders, not including NPCs.
- Keep Capturer
- Capture one of the three keeps on each WvW map.
- Land Claimer
- Defeat a sentry and capture the point it was defending.
- Master of Ruins
- Capture one of the ruins necessary for Borderlands Bloodlust.
- Mists Guard Killer
- Defeat five NPC guards.
- Objective Defender
- Defend a structure during an enemy assault. The achievement is rewarded when a defend event is successful.
- Tower Capturer
- Capture a tower.
- Veteran Creature Slayer
- Defeat the veteran warg, the harpy veteran, or the veteran wurm on a Borderlands map.
The reward for completing the "Daily Completionist" meta achievement is 10. In addition, each individual achievement rewards one of the following bonus chests:
- PvE achievement rewards
- Chest of Lumber – For lumberer achievements.
- Chest of Ore – For miner achievements.
- Chest of Plants – For forager achievements.
- Chest of Monstrous Goods – For world boss achievements.
- Chest of the Crafter – For crafting-related achievements.
- Chest of the Hero (exotic) – For daily event completer.
- Chest of the Hero (rare) – For vista viewer.
- Chest of the Mists (exotic) – For Fractals of the Mists achievements.
- Chest of the Mists (rare) – For simpler Fractals of the Mists achievements.
- Chest of the Mystic – For mystic forger.
- PvP achievement rewards
- Fallen Hero Chest (exotic) – For profession-specific daily winner.
- Fallen Hero Chest (rare) – For other PvP achievements.
- WvW achievement rewards
- Transcendent Chest (exotic) – For WvW achievements.
- Transcendent Chest (rare) – For simpler WvW achievements.
- Transcendent Chest of Knowledge – For Daily WvW Keep Capturer.
- The daily progress is reset each day at midnight, 00:00 UTC.
- The dailies have undergone many changes to how they work since the release of the game. The full history is documented on the history subpage. Research about the current cycle is ongoing on the research subpage.
- Like all other achievements, daily achievements are tied to the account, which means that you can complete different achievements on different characters to complete the meta achievement.
- Reward bonus chests from achievements are displayed as a pop-up in the lower-right corner of the screen. Unlike other bonus chests, these are character-bound and will disappear when you log out or switch your character so you should claim them as soon as possible.
- Accounts where the level of the highest character that ever existed is below level 30 will only see the first three achievements of each category. Accounts with a highest character level below level 10 will only see the first achievement of each category.