- This article is about the achievement category. For other daily achievements and content, see server reset.
Daily is an achievement category that rewards players for performing specific daily tasks. Every day, a new set of 12 achievements is generated in three categories: four PvE-related achievements, four PvP-related achievements, and four WvW-related achievements. Each achievement rewards a specific bonus chest that contains rewards related to the activity that was necessary to complete the achievement. In addition, a meta achievement "Daily Completionist" rewards completing any three of the available achievements with 10 , 2 and a Small Bag of Spirit Shards.
There is a cap of 15,000 monthly achievements combined. Once the cap is reached, additional points from the "Daily Completionist" meta achievement will no longer increase the account's achievement points, but individual reward bonus chests will still be given out.for daily and now-defunct
The achievements that are available each day are randomly selected from a pool of possible achievements for each of the three categories (PvE, WvW or PvP achievements). Daily Completionist is available every day.
|Total achievements: 171||010|
| Complete any 3 PvE, WvW, or PvP Daily Achievements.
||3/3 Daily PvE, WvW, and PvP Achievements Completed||10|
Accounts where the level of the highest character that ever existed is below level 11 will only see one achievement per category; accounts with a highest character between levels 11-30 will see three achievements per category. The achievements available for accounts with only low level characters are grayed out on the table below. Accounts with a character above 30 will see the full amount of four per category.
Page content generated Thursday, 27 April 2017.
List of possible daily achievements
- Primary article: Daily achievements
PvE daily achievementsPlayer versus Environment daily achievements fall into four categories: gathering, simple tasks, event completer, and other tasks. One achievement from each category is selected each day, though a substitution may be made based on your account status.
- Daily Gatherer (Forager, Lumberer, or Miner) — Gather plants, wood or ore in a specific region. Home instance nodes and Guild Hall Synthesizers count towards this achievement.
- Daily Event Completer — Complete four events in a specific area.
- Simple Tasks:
- Daily Activity Participation — Participate in any activity.
- Daily Fractal — Complete a single Fractal.
- Daily Mystic Forger — Use the Mystic Forge. Any Mystic Forge in the game will count.
- Daily Vista Viewer — View a vista in a specific region. City vistas count towards this achievement.
- Daily Adventure — Open the bronze daily reward chest from an adventure at a Heart of Thorns map.
- Daily Jumping Puzzle — Complete a specific jumping puzzle.
- Other Tasks:
PvP daily achievements
Structured PvP daily achievements fall into two categories: tasks and profession winner. Two achievements from each category are selected each day.
- Daily Top Stats — Earn a Top Stat in a PvP match.
- Daily PvP Matches Played in Unranked or Ranked Arena — Play a queued PvP match.
- Daily PvP Player Kills — Kill three players in PvP.
- Daily PvP Rank Points — Earn 50 rank points.
- Daily PvP Reward Earner — Earn one of the rewards from a PvP Reward Track.
- Daily PvP Profession Winner — Win a PvP match as one of two specific professions.
WvW daily achievements
- Simple tasks:
- Daily WvW Big Spender — Spend at least 25 Badges of Honor. Blueprints and Badges of Tribute are a useful way to accomplish this.
- Daily WvW Caravan Disruptor — Destroy a supply caravan.
- Daily WvW Invasion Defender — Kill three enemy players.
- Daily WvW Land Claimer — Capture a sentry point.
- Daily Master of Monuments — Capture a shrine (Desert Borderlands) or a ruin (Alpine Borderlands).
- Daily Mists Guard Killer — Kill five veteran or higher NPC guards.
- Daily WvW Veteran Creature Slayer — Defeat the veteran warg, the harpy veteran, or the veteran wurm on a Borderlands map.
- Objective tasks:
- Daily WvW Camp Capturer — Capture two resource camps. Generators in Edge of the Mists do not count.
- Daily WvW Keep Capturer — Capture a keep.
- Daily WvW Objective Defender — Defend an objective during an enemy assault. The achievement is rewarded when a defend event successfully completes.
- Daily WvW Tower Capturer — Capture a tower.
In addition to rewards for "Daily Completionist" meta achievement, each individual achievement rewards one of the following bonus chests:
- PvE achievement rewards
- Chest of Lumber – For Daily Lumberer.
- Chest of Ore – For Daily Miner.
- Chest of Plants – For Daily Forager.
- Chest of Monstrous Goods – For Daily World Boss.
- Chest of the Athlete – For Daily Jumping Puzzle.
- Chest of the Explorer – For Daily Minidungeon.
- Chest of the Hero (exotic) – For Daily Event Completer.
- Chest of the Hero (rare) – For Daily Vista Viewer.
- Chest of the Maguuma Hero – For completing a Heart of Maguuma-specific daily achievement.
- Chest of the Mists (exotic) – For level-specific Fractals achievements.
- Chest of the Mists (rare) – For Daily Fractal.
- Chest of the Mystic – For Daily Mystic Forger.
- Chest of Ascalonian Catacombs Goods – For Daily Ascalonian Catacombs
- Chest of Caudecus's Manor Goods – For Daily Caudecus's Manor
- Chest of Citadel of Flame Goods – For Daily Citadel of Flame
- Chest of Crucible of Eternity Goods – For Daily Crucible of Eternity
- Chest of Honor of the Waves Goods – For Daily Honor of the Waves
- Chest of Ruined City of Arah Goods – For Daily Ruined City of Arah
- Chest of Sorrow's Embrace Goods – For Daily Sorrow's Embrace
- Chest of Twilight Arbor Goods – For Daily Twilight Arbor
- PvP achievement rewards
- Fallen Hero Chest (exotic) – For Daily PvP Profession Winner.
- Fallen Hero Chest (rare) – For other PvP achievements.
- WvW achievement rewards
- Transcendent Chest (exotic) – For challenging WvW achievements.
- Transcendent Chest (rare) – For simple WvW achievements.
- Transcendent Chest of Knowledge – For Daily WvW Keep Capturer.
- Wintersday achievement rewards
- Winter's Blessing – For Donation Drive.
- Personalized Wintersday Gift – For other Wintersday achievements.
- A Very Merry Wintersday Bonus Gift
- Wintersday Gift – During Wintersday 2015. For Daily Completionist achievement, and individual Daily PvE, PvP, WvW and Wintersday achievements.
- Lunar New Year Bonus Gift
- Homemade Lucky Envelope – During Lunar New Year. For Daily Completionist achievement, and individual Daily PvE, PvP, WvW and Lunar New Year achievements.
- Bauble - During Super Adventure Festival. For Daily Completionist achievement, Course Work: Super Adventure Festival achievement and individual Daily PvE, PvP, WvW and Super Adventure Box: Daily achievements.
- Shadow of the Mad King achievement rewards
- Trick-or-Treat Bag – During Shadow of the Mad King. For Daily Completionist achievement, and individual Daily PvE, PvP, WvW and Shadow of the Mad King achievements.
- Daily achievements are initially displayed in a special window after viewing the daily login rewards. The upper-right corner of the interface will also display Daily achievements as long as the meta achievement has not been completed, unless other achievements are added to the achievement watch list.
- The daily progress is reset each day at 00:00.
- Like all other achievements, daily achievements are tied to the account, which means that you can complete different achievements on different characters to complete the meta achievement.
- Reward bonus chests from achievements are displayed as a pop-up in the lower-right corner of the screen. This chest is account-bound and can be claimed on any character, and will persist upon switching zones or logging out.
- Finding events for Daily Event Completer can be made easier by setting the Content Guide to "Disable Personal Story".
- The dailies have undergone many changes to how they work since the release of the game. The full history is documented on the history subpage.
- Until Spring 2016 Quarterly Update, zones like Blazeridge Steppes, Diessa Plateau, Fireheart Rise, Lornar's Pass and all Heart of Thorns maps, had never been the target of Daily Event Completer.
- With Spring 2016 Quarterly Update, specific Jumping Puzzles, Dungeons and Mini-dungeons were added to the Daily rotation.
- A generic "Complete 10 Jumping Puzzles" monthly achievement was previously featured in the now-defunct Monthlies.
- As of the April 19, 2016 update, a reward of 2 was added to Daily Completionist.