The account vault is an account-wide storage for items and collectible rewards, and can effectively be used to exchange items between characters on the same account. It is accessed by speaking to a banker or visiting any crafting station.
The bank contains:
- Up to twelve item-storage panes, each with 30 slots. Each account begins with one pane; additional panes cost 600 each — click on the "lock" icon below the last pane to purchase.
- A Collections tab for storing collectible items (see Collections below).
The maximum capacity for each item in the collection is 250. This area contains space for:
- Common Crafting Materials (62 types)
- Fine Crafting Materials (50 types)
- Rare Crafting Materials (50 types)
- Ascended Materials (19 types)
- Gemstones and Jewels (45 types)
- Cooking Materials (102 types)
- Festive Materials (10 types)
- Miniatures Set I (55 types)
- Miniatures Set II (46 types)
- Miniatures (Special) (no number listed)
 Crafting from the bank
The production and discovery tabs for crafting first draw materials from your inventory, then item storage, and use materials in the collection section last.
 Splitting stacks
To split a stack of items, drag the stack to an empty inventory slot while holding thekey. This will spawn a window allowing you to select the quantity of items for each stack. By default, the stack is split into equal halves; any odd leftovers remain with the original stack.
 Deposit from inventory
There are two ways to send items from your character's inventory to your collections tab being adjacent to a bank or crafting station.
- Right-click an individual item and select Deposit Collectible from the context menu.
- Deposit all collectibles in your inventory by clicking the gear icon in the top right and select Deposit All Collectibles from the drop down menu. There are two exceptions to this "deposit all" option:
- If the cap of 250 has been reached for the item, any excess items will remain in your inventory.
- Any items in an invisible bag or safe box will not be moved.
- Items do not stack automatically when depositing to the top tab or withdrawing, this must be done manually.
- Miniatures will also be sent to the collectible tab using the "deposit all" option, unless they are placed in an invisible bag or safe box.