The account vault is an account-wide storage for items, and can be used to exchange them between characters on the same account. It is accessed by speaking to a banker or by visiting any crafting station.
Material Storage holds up to 250 of each item. This capacity can increased by purchasing up to 5 Storage Expanders, for a maximum of 1,500 items per stack. It contains space for:
- Common Crafting Materials (62 types)
- Fine Crafting Materials (50 types)
- Rare Crafting Materials (54 types)
- Ascended Materials (19 types)
- Gemstones and Jewels (45 types)
- Cooking Materials (104 types)
- Festive Materials (15 types)
Deposit from inventory
Everything that goes into Material Storage can be deposited directly from your character's inventory, regardless of where you are in the world. There are two methods for doing this.
- Right-click an individual item and select Deposit Material from the context menu to deposit only that item.
- Click the gear icon in the top right and select Deposit All Materials from the drop down menu to deposit all materials in your inventory. There are two exceptions to this "deposit all" option:
- All items in bags with the "invisible" property are ignored.
- If the stack of an item in your material storage has reached the stack limit, that item will be ignored.
- Primary article: Wardrobe
- Additional storage may be accessed without using gems by creating a personal guild with a Guild Vault.
- Crafting first draws materials from your inventory, then your bank, then from material storage last.
- Prior to the September 2014 Feature Pack, the Material Storage tab was named Collectibles.
- As per the September 2014 Feature Pack, miniatures are no longer stored in the Collectibles tab. Miniatures that were stored in the Collectibles before the update can be withdrawn, causing the slot to disappear when empty.