A vista is an interactive object located in the world which triggers an associated cinematic. It appears as a column of light with a scroll floating near the ground. Interacting with the object will cause the camera to pan across nearby scenery. Vistas are intended to showcase locations and their environment art. Before each Vista usually lies a jumping puzzle players have to overcome to reach it.
- There are 266 vistas.
- It is not possible to interact with a vista whilst you are in combat.
- While viewing a vista, you are invulnerable.
- Vistas aren't viewable on the map until level 10, but can still be interacted with prior to that.
- While viewing a vista, a short music clip plays, which is always the same for all vistas in the same region or city. For example, vistas in Kryta play an excerpt from "Dawn in Shaemoor", while vistas in the Grove play the beginning of an instrumental remix of "Fear Not This Night".
- Vista were added between the second and third Beta Weekend Events; during the third Beta Weekend Event, there were 161 vistas.
- The map is a copy of the Guild Wars Prophecies map, with minor alterations.