Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire
As the balance of magic comes undone, lead your allies in the hunt for the rogue god Balthazar, whose scorched-earth campaign threatens the very existence of Tyria.
— Official site
Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire is the second expansion pack for Guild Wars 2. It will be released on September 22, 2017, at approximately 16:00.
Two preview weekends will be available to all players - the first from Friday, August 11 through Sunday, August 13, and the second on Friday, August 18 through to Sunday, August 20.
- Editions available
- Standard Edition ($29.99 / €29,99 / £25.99)
- Deluxe Edition ($54.99 / €54,99 / £47.99)
- Ultimate Edition ($79.99 / €79,99 / £69.99)
|Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire (expansion)||1||1||1|
|Additional Character Slot||0||1||1|
|Identity Repair Kit||0||1||1|
|Lily of the Elon Permanent Pass||0||1||1|
|4000 Gems ($ / € / £50 value)||0||0||1|
Pre-purchasing became available on August 1, 2017. Accounts that pre-purchase will receive:
- Miniature Rogue Balthazar
- The Spearmarshal's Gift - allows the player to select a Elonian weapon skin of their choice
- Exclusive title: "Elonian Envoy"
- New region, with five enormous open world maps: Crystal Oasis and 4 others.
- Four new mounts as part of the mastery system. They will be available for use across all of Tyria, not just within the Crystal Desert.
- The Raptor — A hardy saurian, capable of leaping horizontally across large distances.
- The Springer — A large jerboa-like creature, capable of jumping vertically to great heights.
- The Skimmer — A floating manta ray-like creature, capable of skimming above water and environmental hazards.
- The Jackal — An elemental canine, capable of blinking across short distances and making precision jumps.
- Nine new elite specializations, one for every profession.
- Guardian: Firebrand (axe, tomes replacing virtues, mantras)
- Revenant: Renegade (shortbow, citadel orders, Kalla Scorchrazor and her legendary renegades)
- Warrior: Spellbreaker (dagger, full counter, meditations)
- Engineer: Holosmith (sword, photon forge replacing F5 toolbelt skill, exceed skills)
- Ranger: Soulbeast (dagger mainhand, become one with your pet through beastmode, stances)
- Thief: Deadeye (rifle, deadeye's mark replacing steal, cantrips)
- Elementalist: Weaver (sword, attune to two elements simultaneously, stances)
- Mesmer: Mirage (axe, replaces dodge with a mirage cloak that allows you to ambush foes, deceptions)
- Necromancer: Scourge (torch, shades replacing death shroud, punishments)
- New Guild hall — Windswept Haven
- New Adventures — Refugee Supply Run
- Bounties — Tasks related to defeating various enemies