Image of effect appearance..
Aura of one equipped Conflux.
Combine your strength and vanquish your foes.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
Conflux is a non-unique WvW-exclusive legendary trinket. Up to two rings can be stored in the Legendary Armory, allowing to equip two rings at once, one in each slot. It requires the ownership of Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns expansion or Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire expansion.
- With the introduction of the Legendary Armory, the legendary ring Slumbering Conflux is no longer obtainable, but previously crafted rings can be sold in order to purchase Conflux.
|Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs||Trader's Forum||Lion's Arch||1 Slumbering Conflux|
- Legendary Reliquary (choice, discontinued)
- Historical recipe
- Prior to the July 13, 2021 (Legendary Armory release), the following recipe was used to upgrade the Slumbering Conflux into Conflux.
- With the introduction of the Legendary Armory and the addition of toggles for accessory visual effects, the legendary ring Slumbering Conflux is no longer obtainable, but previously crafted rings can be still upgraded into Conflux by using the historical recipe.
Full material list
|1,850||Using Fractal or PvP currencies for Mist Band (Infused)|
2,200 including Mist Band (Infused)
|750||To purchase either 750 or 750|
|1,750||2,000 including Mist Band (Infused)|
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- Conflux was announced in a blog post on March 12th 2020.
- It was released alongside the Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire update on March 17, 2020.
- Prior to the Legendary Armory update on July 13, 2021, Conflux was unique, meaning only one of it could be equipped at a time, which however could be bypassed by equipping Slumbering Conflux in the second ring slot. In order to preserve this behavior, the Legendary Armory allows to store up to two Conflux rings. Furthermore, the previous Slumbering Conflux recipe now crafts Conflux directly.
- Following the release of the Legendary Armory and the discontinuation of Slumbering Conflux the visibillity of the effect associated with Conflux can be freely toggled from within the Equipment panel.
- Slumbering Conflux provided the same benefits as Conflux without any visual effects.