Garden of Dusk
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Points of Interest
- The House of Kahedins —
Starbower Nursery Vista —
- Fall from the level above onto the building's roof.
- Warden (1): Caithe is a delicious example of those born in the Cycle of Night.
- Warden (2): She's a mystery to us all, which is probably why she's so popular ...and so feared.
- Citizen (1): The belladonna plant, on the other hand, wishes us nothing but ill.
- Citizen (2): It's jealousy. She's beautiful and deadly to her enemies, but not as much as we are.
- Citizen (1): Sometimes beautiful and deadly have their uses.
- Citizen (1): It's absolutely clear to me. Sweetgrass purifies the air.
- Citizen (2): Sage also purifies, but with less subtlety. I prefer it.
- Sapling: Why are there so many different races?
- Mentor: Diversity makes us stronger, novice. Imagine, if you will, a forest with only one kind of animal.
- Mentor: The Pale Tree is a gift beyond measure. Even the surrounding forest understands its value.
- Mentor: Look and see how the trees bend inward to protect it.