From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey||Gem Store||1,000|
|Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey (2 weeks)||Gem Store||150|
- Mistwalker Ilia (80)
- Laurel Merchant
- Mystic Forge Attendant
- Seraph Tinkerer
- Armor Embosser (Guild Armorer)
- Guild Banker
- Guild Master (Guild Registrar)
- Guild Officer (Guild Commendation Trader)
- Servant (Guild Promoter)
- Weapon Embosser (Guild Weaponsmith)
- It is not possible to park characters in the Mistlock Sanctuary and then transfer the pass using the Bank to other characters. Upon logging back onto the character without a pass, they will be expelled from the area.
- Placing the permanent pass into a Shared Inventory Slot will allow all characters simultaneous access to the Sanctuary.
- Players will be affected by Cosmic Energy while in this map, allowing them to jump higher. They will also have access to the special action skill Nova Launch.
- Gliders will rise upwards. There is an invisible ceiling to prevent them from rising too high. Gliders that are already above the ceiling will descend to it.
- There is also an invisible "floor" beneath "street" level of the islands but above their lowest level; players who fall off the edge will bounce up and down for a while until they find the "resting" level, and can move (float) around normally. "Jumping" while floating like this will launch the player into the air by activating the player's glider.
- There is a large blue Globolla Marble sitting atop a tree. Players may knock it down by interacting with the nearby control panel in order to play a bouncing game, similar to that found during Viirastra's encounter in the Shattered Observatory. Successfully bouncing the marble back to its tree (by ensuring a player is present at each bounce) will cause it to become stationary and begin glowing; interacting with it will result in the following:
- The player is turned into a fiery orb and granted the effect You are a being of pure light and energy., allowing them to float in midair.
- Skills are replaced with Increase Gravity and Decrease Gravity, which can be used to adjust how high you float, and the special action skill is changed to Nova Dash.