From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Mistlock Sanctuary Waypoint —
- Black Lion Chest Merchant
- Black Lion Exchange Specialist
- Black Lion Weapons Specialist
- Merchant (Dungeon Armor and Weapons)
- Merit Professor Rizzak
- Mystic Forge Attendant
- Sanctuary Krewe
- Tekka (Gathering Merchant)
- Ballistics Genius Virkk
- Explosives Visionary Pirakk
- Flavor Scholar Raima
- Gemwork-Savant Raxxa
- Hide Synthesist Teekzi
- Statics Expert Korbit
- Textile Synergist Vizza
- Theoretician Straff
- Crafting stations
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Cooking Station
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- Flavor Scholar Raima
- It is not possible to park characters in the Mistlock Sanctuary and then transfer the pass to other characters via the bank. Upon logging back onto the character without a pass, they will be expelled from the map.
- Placing the permanent pass into a Shared Inventory Slot will allow all characters simultaneous access to the Sanctuary.
- It is possible to waypoint out of the Sanctuary by navigating to the lowest layer on the world map.
- Selecting "Return to my previous map" from the central portal will teleport you to your exact previous location; for example, the end of a jumping puzzle you were at.
- Players will be affected by Cosmic Energy while in this map, allowing them to jump higher. They will also have access to the special action skill Nova Launch.
- Gliders will rise upwards. There is an invisible ceiling to prevent them from rising too high. Gliders that are already above the ceiling will descend to it.
- There is an invisible "floor" beneath "street" level of the islands but above their lowest level; players who fall off the edge will bounce up and down for a while until they find the "resting" level, and can move (float) around normally. "Jumping" while floating like this will launch the player into the air by activating the player's glider.
- Players may interact with the control panel at the base of the tree in the northeast corner to spawn a Globolla Marble, similar to those found during Viirastra's encounter in the Shattered Observatory. Successfully bouncing the marble back to its tree (by ensuring a player is present at each bounce) will cause it to become stationary and begin glowing; interacting with it at this point will result in the following:
- The player is turned into a fiery orb and granted the effect You are a being of pure light and energy., allowing them to float in midair.
- Skills are replaced with Increase Gravity and Decrease Gravity, which can be used to adjust how high you float, and the special action skill is changed to Nova Dash.